Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 5 straight defeat!! Is Nordeus trying to kill me??

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I mentioned this in previous threads that teams, normally top teams, will have end of season dips that may cost them the title. Some survive the blips through good run in the beginning. I've suffered this in the last 4 of 5 season. It is practically normal for me.

Once you hit 5 losses, forget about winning the league as I have never seen a league winner lose more than 4 matches in 26 games
    Brian Dang won the league despite losing 8 matches... Sometimes you gotta never give up.
    Med78 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Brian Dang won the league despite losing 8 matches... Sometimes you gotta never give up.
    Really? But personally I haven't seen/experienced it in any of my 4 accounts in a total of 35 seasons. But I am guessing no one in his league managed less than 5 losses.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

At game 19 i was 18-1-0 in league, suffered 2 losses and 2 draws in 6 games since, glad i had an excellent start of the season lol
    5 straight defeat!! Is Nordeus trying to kill me??-image.jpg
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

This happened to me in my main account this season after ROUND 14 in LEAGUE my players just stopped playing, after ROUND 23 things seemed to get back to normal. In any case it cost me the season, since i am not able to get promotion now.

This is not a running game, all season are the same, so you have always next season.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Same thing happened to me in season 7. I had one of the best teams and i ended 8th; i changed every day tactics and players but it didn't help :/

This is the 3rd consecutive time that I lost the league after being first for most of the season.
    This season I was first for the first 20 rounds.
    At round 17 I had 15-2-0 and the second team had 13-2-2. That means 6 points difference.
    But then, suddenly, I had 3 draws (2 of them were VERY weak opponents) and the second team was winning ALWAYS!
    I mean, come on!! He didn't watch the matches... his opponents had injuries and red cards during the match...

Is this game helping the second teams or am I just crazy???

You're crazy!!
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    You're crazy!!
    or both!

Anyway, I can accept losing points because it's just a matter of probabilities, but the thing that drives me crazy most is the fact that other players win easily without watching the match!
    And it's not just 1 match, but 10 consecutive.

Rookie
    The problem is, you really don't know whether to replace your player with new player or not the next season. Cos you guys says this 'thing' happen always... And you can't really know the dip you're facing its becos your player is not performing, or it's bcos Nordeus is trying to kill you!!

Apprentice
    neither,it's just the random of the game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast