Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 5 straight defeat!! Is Nordeus trying to kill me??

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdalinho View Post
    neither,it's just the random of the game
    Then really... how do you guys become league champion?? I face this issue for the 3rd season already...

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Then really... how do you guys become league champion?? I face this issue for the 3rd season already...
    Having the 5-6 right players who seldom have bad games. Either by luck or by buying smart. And playing a decent formation & order
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Yes.

They are.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Rookie
    Actually, it's 7 straight defeat until yesterday's match!!
    But today I won my last league match of the season... Something to salvage at last...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Brian Dang won the league despite losing 8 matches... Sometimes you gotta never give up.
    yeah..Indeed..I almost had triple last season...I am so happy..July Forth followed my thread...hahhaha..thank you thank you...

This is my current season...

And for TUAN DM FC ..In some certain point, which is B4 round 21..We still lying at 4th place with some trolled results for sure..But We will never give up and that's why we have another sweet result:
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 05-31-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    I mentioned this in previous threads that teams, normally top teams, will have end of season dips that may cost them the title. Some survive the blips through good run in the beginning. I've suffered this in the last 4 of 5 season. It is practically normal for me.

Once you hit 5 losses, forget about winning the league as I have never seen a league winner lose more than 4 matches in 26 games
    I had 6 defeats in a raw and 1 draw, stil ended up the first als the luegue winner. I won against the best teams, and lower 10Q less then i have i lost against lol. but it was worth it, so u lurn something from it.

Quote Originally Posted by appie View Post
    I had 6 defeats in a raw and 1 draw, stil ended up the first als the luegue winner. I won against the best teams, and lower 10Q less then i have i lost against lol. but it was worth it, so u lurn something from it.
    Let me rephrase that. Usually from what I see, league winners lose less than 4 matches in a season. There are occasions when everyone in the league loses > 4 matches
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Does new players have to have adjustment period to the squad?
    I just bought 2 new players and after two matches both their rating are 5 and 6.

Rookie
    i done 26-0-1
    my last season

Some players perform straight away. Some take a few matches. Some take a season.

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    i done 26-0-1
    my last season
    Wow...where did u get the extra match?
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123