Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 5 straight defeat!! Is Nordeus trying to kill me??

Rookie

5 straight defeat!! Is Nordeus trying to kill me??

Hi guys..
    Recently my team suffered 5 straight defeat!! At the beginning of the season it's still ok and my team can climb up to top of the league in mid-season. But after that look what I get... 5 straight defeat including a cup final!!
    I just don;t understand. I have the same bunch of players when I'm no.1 in my league... Does no changes to players and tactics bad to my team?? how come they perform badly suddenly?? Striker can't score goals... defender can't defend and goalkeeper can't save!!
    Last edited by Yen N Yik; 05-30-2014 at 03:23 AM.

That means you have to get some tokens and buy scout players :P

I mentioned this in previous threads that teams, normally top teams, will have end of season dips that may cost them the title. Some survive the blips through good run in the beginning. I've suffered this in the last 4 of 5 season. It is practically normal for me.

Once you hit 5 losses, forget about winning the league as I have never seen a league winner lose more than 4 matches in 26 games
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    So you guys r trying to tell me to accept this cos it's just normal?? But how?? How to accept?
    It happen for me last season too...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    That means you have to get some tokens and buy scout players :P
    Scout players don't have this problem? Can always perform well??

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Scout players don't have this problem? Can always perform well??
    No having scouts does not guarantee success.

Like I said it happens and there is nothing you can do if your team or players have dip in form. Like I said, having a good run (100% no loss, no draw) early in the season MAY help
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    No having scouts does not guarantee success.

Like I said it happens and there is nothing you can do if your team or players have dip in form. Like I said, having a good run (100% no loss, no draw) early in the season MAY help
    Then how do you achieve 26-0-0??

Sometimes the game says roll a d20 for win check but u only got a d8 in the box.

Banned
    By training players to 7, 8, 9 stars......Making your team so strong that it can survive the troll.......
    HULIANO likes this.

Achieving 26-0-0 should not be a life mission...lol I have not achieved 26-0-0 and I dont lose sleep over it.

Anyway, to achieve 26-0-0 would mean you need to be strong enough to beat your rivals and avoid the trolls... which is basically a roll of the dice. Luck plays a part.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast