Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Best Ever Comeback??

Apprentice

Best Ever Comeback??

I'm not one to come on here bragging, but check this out in the CL Final today:

Best Ever Comeback??-cl.jpg

To anyone who does not understand the value of tactics/formations, I logged in at 35 mins to find myself 3-0 down, changed my tactics and formation and the rest is history.

Never underestimate the value of a good counter-formation and some fresh legs!
    Mr. Marco and Skidz like this.

Boah great comeback!! Congrats!!
    TheNameIsYan likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Banned
    There is nothing such as Counter Formation...If a team is good it will win...You cannot make a bad team perform good buy using Counter Formation......

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    There is nothing such as Counter Formation...If a team is good it will win...You cannot make a bad team perform good buy using Counter Formation......
    Can't say I agree with you and the evidence of this match would also suggest otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Boah great comeback!! Congrats!!
    Thanks!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I'm not one to come on here bragging, but check this out in the CL Final today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CL.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	23867

To anyone who does not understand the value of tactics/formations, I logged in at 35 mins to find myself 3-0 down, changed my tactics and formation and the rest is history.

Never underestimate the value of a good counter-formation and some fresh legs!
    impressive
    AC ARSENAL LEVEL 24 SEASON 26

league 25 (2-26)

champ 24 (2-25)

cup 6

notable players
    Thierry Henry
    POS: ST,AMC A: 34 G: 875 APP: 774 retired

Mesut Özil
    POS: ST,AMR A: 34 G:419 APP: 752 retired

*24 league and champions league consecutive doubles (season 2-25)
    *5 trebles (season 16 ,18,19,21,23)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Can't say I agree with you and the evidence of this match would also suggest otherwise.

Counter formation may have an affect on the game but its fairly insignificant...

Counter formation, morale, condition, win bonus , tactics they only have a very small amount of impact on the result ( 5 % say ) while the main decisive factor is Team Quality...

If a crap team uses Counter Formation against Real Madrid or Barcelona will they win the match - NO...

Counter formation may have an affect on the game but its fairly insignificant...

Counter formation, morale, condition, win bonus , tactics they only have a very small amount of impact on the result ( 5 % say ) while the main decisive factor is Team Quality...

If a crap team uses Counter Formation against Real Madrid or Barcelona will they win the match - NO...
    I'd almost agree with this. I'd say that the quality is only the starting point. I'd guess the engine takes quality and applies factors to make an actual performance figure for any given situation. I also think the wide range of these can swallow up any other factors.

But yes, a crap team that effectively counters Barcelona can win and do. Average teams can and do win muti-match tournaments too if they stick to a game plan which others don't cope with.

Its a nice comeback and a good story and the changes made may have had an impact. But its not compelling evidence.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Its a nice comeback and a good story and the changes made may have had an impact. But its not compelling evidence.
    Not compelling evidence, perhaps, but I prefer to think that the main factor in this win was my own brilliance. Indeed, there is no evidence to the contrary...

Otherwise, it's just luck. And that doesn't make me feel so good inside...

I'm sure the changes had some impact (after all, I was being hammered) but strongly suspect my opponent's formation relied heavily on the bonus possession he lost when I logged in.

Not always! But i will agree with you!

Russ2000_uk you play with 3 DC?
    Nothing is impossible, but anything is possible.

Real Madrid F.C (My team) Preview:
    - Click me -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast