Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: For 18 Season I've been unlucky in CUP tournament !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndriqoh View Post
    @TheNameIsYan - wow i just read your post called " Cup " about that methode, thats a good idea. i think i'm gonna try that in the coming season .
    Well then you have to start selling your team and buying 3* free players on the market. Remember buy those with age of 32 or less, otherwise they will be retired at the end of the season. Remember the quality of the team is based on your best 14 players. A team of 11 5* players and 11 3* players won't work :P
    ndriqoh and TheNameIsYan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ndriqoh View Post
    @TheNameIsYan - wow i just read your post called " Cup " about that methode, thats a good idea. i think i'm gonna try that in the coming season .
    hope useful for you.. anyway, i won cup again.. this season.. for the 3rd time. by using HULIANO method... and also runner up for 3 season before.. ( dont expect to win easily because theres a lot of token buyer).
    well, good luck to you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HULIANO likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Well then you have to start selling your team and buying 3* free players on the market. Remember buy those with age of 32 or less, otherwise they will be retired at the end of the season. Remember the quality of the team is based on your best 14 players. A team of 11 5* players and 11 3* players won't work :P
    so thats my mistake on level 6 before.. i lost a cup on preliminary round.. because i didnt sell my player.. i bought 3star free agent player but didnt sign them(because i think, its easy for me to release them).. but everything when wrong!
    i lost a cup on preliminary round because i tot i already lowered my average quality but hell not.. from my device, yes my average quality are decreased.. but from other user.. im not.. hahaha..

HULIANO likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    So it doesn't go on the 'average quality' stat on the team comparison page?

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    same question here .. r u sure that cup draw being decided on avg quality of ur best 14 player only ? i know there's no guide book here so it's known by experiment , did u test that ?

Famous
    I've got all 6,7,and 8* players in my squad and also five 1* and 2 * players to bring my average down by at least 5 quality and my cup draw is around my average for the whole squad, not just the best 14.
    Last edited by gogs67; 05-31-2014 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebrahim Mohammed View Post
    same question here .. r u sure that cup draw being decided on avg quality of ur best 14 player only ? i know there's no guide book here so it's known by experiment , did u test that ?
    hurm.. good question..
    because everytime i use this method, i never yet try to keep 14 player.. i always keep my 1st 11 or at least 7 of my favourite player.. and for all the remaining slot, i changed it to 3* star player.. because from what i think and from my experienced, the lower the better..

*Sorry for my bad english

Ebrahim Mohammed and HULIANO like this.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIsYan View Post
    hurm.. good question..
    because everytime i use this method, i never yet try to keep 14 player.. i always keep my 1st 11 or at least 7 of my favourite player.. and for all the remaining slot, i changed it to 3* star player.. because from what i think and from my experienced, the lower the better..

the more 3* 's and the lower average quality the better the draw in cup & CL .. but the problem for me is the Token issue .. even 3* players in my market got consume 2 or 3 or 4 tokens to catch a player .. that will consume all my season token budget to recruit 11 low quality players .. so i sign 2 players and i have 2 players from academy .. that will give 4 low Q players against 10 or 11 favorable players .. i don know that will work for weaker draw or not

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    No it's not the "average quality" stat on the team comparison page. It's the average quality of your best 14 players.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIsYan View Post
    hurm.. good question..

*Sorry for my bad english

Well nothing can be perfect At least you win the cup without spending at least $100 every month to train your players up to 9* :P
    TheNameIsYan likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast