Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Nope. Which level are you?
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Level 31

There's a forum member who is on level 40 according to his signature...

View Profile: Maxtax - Top Eleven Forum
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Team Update
    So basically everything that could go wrong before our important Cup game later went wrong. 4 injuries!!! on starting players. Ofc we won the league game with 3-0, but I couldn't care less... It is expected to win the league each season. It's the cup i am after. But that will just be a dream. We meet an extreme good team - and with our best players injuried = bye bye.. Zlatan who does everything for us - gone for 11 days, thats just an example. Our starting goalie, gone for 9 days.. it is long term injuries on every player. 8+ days.

This is Our Cup Opponnent in The Semifinal

This is How it Goes in The Champions League

League Table

A Team Full of Injuries!

And How it Goes in General

As you can see I got no tokens left.. I've spent them on stuff like changing names of the players, and changing times of the matches.
    I will refill during season 4 tough I just wanted to play a full season without buying any players at all and see how it goes.
    So far so good. But the cup adventure will end now.
    Buffs Mad, Dman2pt, khris and 2 others like this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Bad luck with the injuries.

btw I hope you're completely wrong and you win.

Good luck.

*Buffs Spam*

League: Celtic Rangers dent the hopes of the 2nd place title challengers with a 1-1 home draw. Both Managers watched and so did the Leader.
    CR, still in 5th, now slip 5 pts behind 4th and 6pts from 3rd so they'll just need to keep plugging away and hope for a slip.

Cup: Shangalang FC get held to a dull 0-0 draw in the Semi 1st leg. It really was there for the taking but 3 saves from the opposition GK foiled Shangalang.

Into the semi final of the CL, having beaten 2 teams with superior quality than me in both the knock outs. Got a team with a worse Q than me in the semi's, so expecting a T11 Trolling to come up.

With 6 games in the league to go things are starting to get interesting.

I lost to the team in 4th yesterday, while drawing with the team in 3rd the day before. The team that is now in 5th, was just below me before games played today, but I beat him 2-0 to over take him. That is how tight my league and games have been in the past 3 days.

Tomorrow I should have an easy win against the abandoned team in 14th, before I take on the team that is 1st. This guy should have run away with the league by now as he has a seriously stronger team than anyone else. He dropped to a surprise defeat to the team in 6th earlier this week, while also only drawing with the team I beat today yesterday. I hold almost no hope of getting a result against FC Krumme, but my objective was to finish top 4, so that looks really good. The teams in 1st, 3rd, 4th and 5th all have superior Q to me - the team in 1st being vastly better than the rest.

Once my game with Krumme is done I have Husni (10th), SRS (13th), Mehmet (8th) and Cakra (7th) left to play. While not thinking any of those games will be easy, compared to the run in I have had in the past week, those games are more favourable for me to get results. With this run in in mind I will now be expecting to finish 2nd - or if I manage to troll a win against Krumme, even win the league - although my expectations on that are very low.

I am then stuck with the decision on if I should improve my team for next season.

The original idea was to bring in 4 or 5 new players at the start of next season, while keeping the better players of this team for another year. However, having managed to compete so well this year it has got me wondering if I could get away with not bringing anyone new in yet again (its something I did this season - keeping the same players from the season before).

As you can see, Tokens and Money isn't an issue here as I have plenty from the farming I have been able to do over the past 6 months or so - but with farming becoming harder, as well as my free time being used for other things, I would like to think I am getting value for every single one of my Tokens. While I could quite easily go out and get 22 scouts next season, I don't intend to buy any. I'd much rather spend 10 or so Tokens on a player on the negotiations who will be a low scout after training.

If I am to buy players, I would be looking at bringing no more than 5 in. I'd also want to do it all for less than say 50 Tokens or so. Slightly under a week or so to decide what to do. I'm tempted to see how I go on in the first week of the next season and look at the situation again. My core target each season is to be promoted - with CL qualification wanted ideally too. I've never missed out on CL, but am not overly bothered if I do so. With that said, I do like keeping the consecutive record of promotions and CL going. I'm trying to weigh up if keeping this same team again will allow me to aim for CL qualification next year or not.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-22-2014 at 09:46 PM.

SBARATA FC

Today we won against our in game friend away, he now plays it on a semi active mode, we tested a formation for next season and fir the first time we won it by a large margin.
    1:7 to me, Morawsky, Klimov, Stoyanov 2 and Payan 3 in 30 minutes he played. Stoyanov got MOM.

We keep the 3rd place, with the Best atack in LEAGUE, but Will the goals divide by the players i dont gave any player on the table of top scorers.
    khris, Brian Dang and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

In 5 days Roberto Carlos will be retired, after 74 Champions League matches, for now 342 matches played that will be... 348... and maybe another of CL.. who knows?

Thanks to Roberto Carlos we won our 2nd Champions League in the season 9, now we have 7

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast