Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa!!!!!

on penalties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-1 AND 4-2 IN PENALTIESSS!!!!

WE HAVE THE 8TH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CONSECUTIVE!!!

Attachment 24857
    Congratz Khris!!!!!!!!!!!
    khris likes this.

first time

We Won The Champions League

This is our 3rd season.
    I've only had the chance of playing Champions League at the 2nd and 3rd season. And For My Stephanie has won the tournament both times League will be decided tomorrow. We lead thanks to better goaldifference. But same point as the runner up. Maybe we bring home the double this season aswell, we got knocked out in the semifinals of the Cup earlier.

Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

ACADEMICO D FC

no matter what, our final position Will be 6th, no bad since we are playing in the light mode with a lot of 1/2/3* players.

Season 54-image.jpg

This season i have to mention some players:

My GK beugelsdijk have reached the 250th games played and scored 2 goals this season.
    Season 54-image.jpg

My MC Crispim ex academy player have reached the 200th games for the club and have now more that 50 goals scored.
    Season 54-image.jpg

My AMC/AMR Picard my longest serving player, 11 seasons, more that 300th games for the club and have reached the 100th goals scored.
    Season 54-image.jpg

My ML/AML Grohman 8 seasons at the club more that 200 games played and 100 goals scored, one of my Best player of all times, tomorrow he Will play the last game for the club, since he Will retire with 34 years old.Season 54-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

A a Z FC

We had a very tought LEAGUE, teams very similar in quality, with 1 game left we are in 8th, but only 1 point behind 7th and tomorrow we play last, so we belive in promotion.
    Season 54-image.jpg

Nothing more to mention, my atackers had a really bad season.

D FC

My 3* team had a good season! we are in 8th place, 3 points behind 7th but with better GD, so it us still possible, last game Will decide.
    Season 54-image.jpg

About players, my GK Prutov had another great season and have now 100SP saved

My DC Muller Will play tomorrow the game 200 for the club
    Season 54-image.jpg

My DML/ML/AML my first ever academy player in this team have now more that 200 games played and more that 50th goals scored
    Season 54-image.jpg
    Cat Harrison and Buffs Mad like this.

SBARATA FC

Today we lost at home by 0:2 with 1st and now the Best we can is 2nd, current in 3rd, we Will see how it goes.
    Season 54-image.jpg

Guzmán is leading the table of Best assisters, and all seems good to win it.
    Season 54-image.jpg

My DC/DMC Maillot Will play tomorrow the 300th game for the club in His 9th season.
    Season 54-image.jpg

My ST Guzmán have now more that 250 games played, in is way to is 150th goal after 8 seasons.
    Season 54-image.jpg

I've never had a tough League season like this before as 7 teams have roughly the same team quality. But I've eventually found my way back to the top of the table in the mid of the season Season 54-league-progress.jpg
    Last edited by HULIANO; 06-28-2014 at 01:31 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Congratz to Chester FC!!! That's awesome! HOORAY!!

Sp BvB is winning the League, but some of my alts.. not so much. One of them was doing badly enough I decided I didn't want to promote, since I've managed to stay in 9th place. But the morale was bad so I won a couple games, but was in danger of promoting, so I put them out Saturday Night Fever, ST in goal, GK striking.. but failed to move my AMl/R off their spots... and got a riduculous result:

Season 54-ahahah.jpg Season 54-ahahah2.jpg

They did have two GK on field (neither in goal!) and 80% possession.
    Buffs Mad, Chester FC and Dman2pt like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Athletico Madrid won at home this morning meaning Rugby's Better are guaranteed 2nd in the league but can't win it ahead of the last match. So CL champs, league runner up and Cup semi-finalist. We also farewelled AML/AMC Nick Delany after 103 goals in 101 games. While he struggled in his last half-season, topping the league goal scorer list in levels 4 & 5 means he'll be long remembered. This season our striker Panglima has topped the assists list, and finished in the top 5 for goals scored and average rating.

Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast