Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

1st League Game of The Season

Just as previous season, we top the table after the first game. Last season we were on top from round 1 to 26. And this 7-0 win means that after 4 games this season, we have a goal difference of 21-0 Despite that our opponents got a penalty kick in the 7th minute, they couldn't score. Manuel Neuer made a superb save! Pictures are divided in two parts, because of all the action in the league game.

How it Goes

League Game

Bad - Xavi out for 5 days.
    Good - Zlatan continue to show the world that he is the best striker on this planet.

Extra good - Sergio Ramos became a 6 star scout. Now i got two of them already!
    Last edited by Tommy Vernersson; 06-03-2014 at 06:26 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

SBARATA FC

Good home win against similar quality team. It was a very tight match, we scored first by Payan, but they equalized, Guzmán take us the lead again, but again they equalized, payan scored again for us, and once again they equalized, then our MC Carchedi got injured and Payan got a second yellow card and the red. Fortunatly to us Maillot got us the winning goal with a counter atack.
    4:3 final result to us, our DC Maillot got MOM in His 275th game for the club.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Lost in the CL this morning, a game that was played while I was still in bed.

Was trailing 1-0 in my league game this evening with half an hour to go, before switching to a 4-4-1-1 from a 4-4-2 and turned it into a 4-1 win.

Overall content with todays results. Looking at the strength of the league there is only one team that has a better overall quality than me, with 2 other teams on a par or slightly worse than my side. With this in mind I want to keep my consecutive champions league qualification going. Just call me the Arsenal of T11!
    Dman2pt likes this.

Champions League: Celtic Rangers had to man up today as they welcomed their Croatian opponents in the CL. With a 4Q difference it was going to be an uphill task but a fine defensive counterattacking display secured an impressive 2-1 win. Captain, Alan Higgins has dipped in form and CR still suffer from 4 injuries but lone striker Ebrahimpour burst a gut for the cause. They might even get back to being a 3* team with some good performances tomorrow.

CR have a Cup game tomorrow against an abandoned team so.....that's the end of that then. >.<
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-03-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Defeat 0-3 in league using an illegal formation, coz I tank, and I'm level 15 in level 16 league, so, don't wanna compete after play 3 months.
    Enjoy the spanish sun is my target... :3 wanna brown skin :3 :3 :3

In CL we won, 1-0 thank's to Zé Roberto. So, we will fight for our 8th Champions League in a row.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Defeat 0-3 in league using an illegal formation, coz I tank, and I'm level 15 in level 16 league, so, don't wanna compete after play 3 months.

In CL we won, 1-0 thank's to Zé Roberto. So, we will fight for our 8th Champions League in a row.
    I'm on a 3 months break too, same reason, the sun ))
    Dman2pt and khris like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post

yea, i must buy few young players and also tank 3 months

League: Buffs FC travelled to face the current league champions and favourites. The home side blasted out the blocks with several shots in the first few mins but Buffs settled and it was level on the half. As the second half started Buffs kicked off and home side shot from 25 - goal! Buffs peppered the home side goal, levelled in 52 mins with another shot out of nowhere and continued pressing but could not get past the home sides MoM DC and get the goal to secure a win. 1-1.

Cup: Celtic Rangers win 10-0 in the 1st leg down among the bottom feeders. The Curse of the Strikers continues - Ebrahimpour who was doped up with red packs yesterday suffers an ACL tear in 88th minute, but at least reserve striker Morris regains fitness, although he'll probably get shot by a sniper or something.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-04-2014 at 09:33 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.

Rookie
    After being away for three weeks in May I am still satisfied with the results of my teams last season. Berkshire Utd became again Champion and was runner-up in the Champions League. FC Dreamhunter had a disappointing season (but of course I could hardly attend any games) so for the first time since 9 season we did not become Champion, but after I returned from vacation we managed to beat all teams which lay ahead of us and ended as 3rd. Also a third place in CL. FC Sakura and our 35-Token-Team Teresa FC played in the same league and both teams were in the end on top of the league!!!

The new season started in style (only Berkshire did not make the 2nd round in the Cup) and we are looking forward another interesting season. Today Teresa managed to win the first Cup-leg away with 4-2 against a stronger team thanks to a really defensive tactics. And I would like to highlight the 32 year old Yannick Hedley who, after having played a couple of very successful seasons with Dreamhunter, has been transferred to Teresa 2 seasons ago and was again the highest scoring player of the league. This guy still rocks!!!
    Dman2pt and Buffs Mad like this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I'm on a 3 months break too, same reason, the sun ))
    Sun? Never seen such a thing - I don't believe its real.

On topic: lil' 2* 16Q Shangalang FC troll the bejeezus out of their 25Q opponents to secure an away draw, breaking their opponents star striker's leg in the process. Oopsie.

Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast