Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Don't think there's any official record...my main beat an OOP team 16-0 yesterday. Don't think it's an achievement to score double digits considering this only happens when it's mostly OOP players/abandoned teams...

But I've seen double digits up to 21-0...
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-09-2014 at 03:57 AM.
    Buffs Mad and Emiron Josepha like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Champions League: Buffs FC record a 7-0 away win against a field of turnips. In the first half, with the score at 1-0, the opposition looked a bit tasty *groan* but in the second half the Buffs (s)mashed them *groan groan* with 6 goals.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by John Naish View Post
    Aim higher! My record is 14-0 - I don't think I'll ever beat it as it was against a bot team in level 1.
    Never Say Never! We'll see in the future! I'm still seeing people getting 12-0 in Cup Match etc. So you never know
    Buffs Mad likes this.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Don't think there's any official record...my main beat an OOP team 16-0 yesterday. Don't think it's an achievement to score double digits considering this only happens when it's mostly OOP players/abandoned teams...

But I've seen double digits up to 21-0...
    21-0? That's crazy WTFF!!!!!
    Buffs Mad likes this.

"Rare But Strong Together"

7x 3x 2x

League: Buffs FC win 2-0 in Rio to maintain their unbeaten record so far. But they stay second by 2 with the league leaders recording a 7th straight league win.
    Dman2pt likes this.

*spam*

Champions League: Celtic Rangers avenge their 1-0 home defeat to the better quality leaders by thrashing them 1-0 away. This little team amazes me sometimes (but after having to buy to cover for injuries they're maybe not quite so little any more).
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-09-2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: had revenge instead of avenge
    Dman2pt likes this.

*more spam*

League: Watched the match and I still can't believe CR lost let alone......5-1 ! hahaha 2 goals in last 3 mins wasn't great but I kept thinking "we'll win this, we'll win this, then *oops* humped". Anyroadup, tied 2nd on points but 4th on GD.

Quote Originally Posted by FishFlicks View Post
    So whats the record here? My feeder team at level 1 won 15 - 0 yesterday..
    Try to achive that result on level 10 or above, and then post here.
    On level 1, level 2 and level 3, those results are very common.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

SBARATA FC

In the last 2 LEAGUE games we manage a 2:2 draw and a 1:3 win, putting us in 4th place.

Today we play against a semi abandoned team.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Addicted
    Opponents take on reversed roles

Today FC Bristbury played two matches, and neither of which went as expected.

The first was a League match against bottom half team Sabangau FC, who are an average quality of 20.5 to my 31.6. This did reflect quite accurately their match average. They were playing what I interpreted to be a 4-5-1 V and 3-5-2 V hybrid - they had a back row of 4 and then the normal V shape, however instead of an AMR they had an extra striker. In honesty I don't really know how it should be interpreted for the purposes of countering. but anyway, I normally counter 4-5-1V with 4-4-2 classic, which is my normal formation anyway so I decided to stick with it. Nothing really happened until 26 minutes in when we took the lead with a goal from Adriano Lourenco, but then they equalised in the 39th minute. We were at loggerheads from then until the end of the match apart from a brief spell after half-time when we managed to score the winning goal. End result a win, and the players proved that they can make the most of the chances they get, but still slightly disappointing. However, due to a 1-1 draw for the League leaders, we are now equal on points and only trail them by 2 on goal difference. I can forsee FC Bristbury gaining the lead in the League in the next few days.

Our second match of the day was against Ismail FC who we drew against 2-2 when we played them away 2 days ago. Then it was 4-4-2 vs. 4-4-2, and toady he had changed a striker for an AMC. FC Bristbury played the 4-4-2 classic again, but with altered orders and slightly different players. And it looked very much like we were headed for a clean sheet when we were 4-0 up at 79 minutes. But in the 80th minute they managed to score a consolation goal, despite the best efforts of our defenders. Special mention should go to one of our strikers Jake Thompson who assisted 3 of the our 4 goals and scored the other one in this match. He has been deservedly rewarded with the Man of the Match reward and a match off. Also to centre and right back Jonny Wheeler who celebrated his 133rd appearance for the club today, and looks set to get that to at least 200 before he retires. This is his 4th season with us - he joined as an 18 year old at the beginning of season 1 and has stuck ever since - and he will definitely get a full 5th season if not a 6th as well.

Finally, this win in the Champions League today pretty much guarantees that FC Bristbury will take a spot in the knockout rounds - we are leading the group with 10 points - second are on 5 and 3rd on 4. Realistically although both could finish above me, 3rd would have to do so on goal difference, and they are currently on -16 compared to FC Bristbury's +16.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast