Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

CL: win 1-0 at home

league: our team level 15, league level 16, we are third the weakest team in league

LEAGUE OPPONENTS

SBARATA FC

Thanks to my in game friend i have the same teams that didnt promote last season, except for one abandoned, that became a bot team.
    And joining them other 2 that didnt promote 2 seasons ago in my in game friend LEAGUE, i was on another LEAGUE that season.
    About the rest of them that are similar in quality, except for 2 more far away.
    It seems a very balanced LEAGUE, were almost every team seems to have a chance for top 4.
    We start against the team that end in the 8th place last season, only one ahead of us, this can be a good test to our current form.

A a Z FC

Again i am in a very complicated LEAGUE, there are 4 teams favorite to top 4, and other 6 similar in quality, 3 abandoned teams, make sure we Will not finish in last place.
    We start against one of the favorites to win the LEAGUE, again this can be a good test.
    Seing my opponents i real need to go shoping.

D FC

As i predictec i end in a LEAGUE with other 10 of my in game friends, the 3 outsiders, 2 Will be the candidates to the last 2 spots, the other can be tricky.
    As usually the LEAGUE Will be tight with the teams very similar in quality and some very active managers.
    We start against one of the outsiders, he have a mix of 5* players with 1* players, so we Will see what he can do.

ACADEMICO D FC

This is probably the easyest LEAGUE i have ever seen, 4 abandoned teams, other 4 full 2* teams, we could try the title, but we prefere CL, so my subs Will play in LEAGUE, lets see what happens!
    I start against one of the favorites to top 4, but using a very strange formation, my subs are ready, and my first team resting for CL later on.
    Buffs Mad and khris like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We started perfect in CL with 6-0!
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    A mixed dat for Tottenham FC, the 1st team won 4-0 in the league with goals from Waddle x2, King, Ekotto but the second team lost for the second time in so many matches, 2-1 at home in the champions league prompting me to take some drastic measures and buy to new MCs to ty and give us a bit more back bone!.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Champions League: Buffs FC start their defence of CL with a 2-0 home win. This represented the start of squad rotation with the reserves being given a chance to shine - although still 3 players short of a 2 team squad. Regular Bremner scored early on to settle the nerves, McFadden added a second near the start of the second and Regular (sinner) Souness picked up a yellow, as usual, towards the end.

Celtic Rangers opened their league account with a 3-1 away win. Ebrahimpour made a miraculous recovery overnight to make the team alongside the only other fit striker Eaglesham - but new boy Eaglesham picked up an injury in the countinuing Strike Curse plaguing CR.

Edit: Buffs FC are drawn against friend Avantgarde FC in the Cup - only 0.1Q separates the sides on paper.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-03-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Cup Draw
    Dman2pt likes this.

CL: lost 1-0

One of my players got injured at 1st minute of the game.

Mancos FC - Season 4 - Level 3

League Winner: 1 Champions League Winner: 0 Cup Winner: 0

1st CL game

Okay. I will keep this short. Our first Champions League game of the season ended like this. We still haven't let in any goal.

Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    4-1 in league, not the best result but a good one
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League: Win 5-0, good way to start the league.

Another player injured, right in the last minute of the game

Mancos FC - Season 4 - Level 3

League Winner: 1 Champions League Winner: 0 Cup Winner: 0

Famous
    Champions league action kicked off with an impressive 3:0 victory against reigning CL semi-finalist Kadir FC. My team (San Marino) solved the 4-3n-1-2 that sent us packing from the champions league last season by countering with the "I don't know what to do so I'm gonna run the 4-4-2 classic" strategy. A valuable 3 points see us atop the group of death as the other two teams played to a scoreless draw. No injuries and one yellow card, picked up by MC Tarek Ibrahim in the 89th minute.

Going to be playing several backups in the league opener later as 5 hours later is the first leg of the 2nd round of the cup.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast