Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

League Opponents

After a quick look at my opponents.
    There is one team that stands out. A dude with 24,7 stars in average quality He won the treble last season, so all respect!
    The others have between 15-18 stars
    And then it's me with 32,0 average quality

I guess it will be a two-man race this season. Me vs the dude who won the treble last season.

And this will be my next Cup opponent - Jesus. No treble this season either i assume

Dman2pt likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Famous
    After checking the league and 2nd round cup draws, I can say i've been given an absolute gift.

Cup: I drew a team that is at best semi-active since their are still unsigned players showing in the starting lineup. It's also a level 7 team that didn't earn promotion last season. Also, the resident player whom swallowed up several nordgen players is into a difficult draw against a lower level (lvl 6) token buyer whom won the champions league last season. The level 7 team should still win though and the title may very well go through him.

League: Appears to be i'd imagine one of the weakest leagues on the entire server for a level 7 manager. I'm kinda disappointed because I was hoping the league would be somewhat challenging. Last couple seasons it felt like I was in the top 11 equivalent of the Bundesliga and have now been relegated to the professional league of the Faroe Islands despite consecutive 1st place showings with a combined record of 49-1-2 plus a robust 17-1-2 against clubs whom advanced to the knockout rounds of the CL. League consists of 5 other teams that earned promotion from last season, but only two that qualified for the Champions League (both 3rd place finishes). One of them did make it to the CL final last season though. Leagues like this can be tricky though because with so few contending teams the margin for error as it pertains to winning the league is very small since the top teams are less likely to drop points to the middle of the pack ones.

Champions: Group of Death in a very strong champions league field. I'm in Group A. Group B has a title contender plus what appears to be 3 medicore teams. Meanwhile Groups C and G both have token buyers whom won the champions league a season ago. It's gonna be fun!!!
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 06-03-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Kicking off league level 20 (again). Lots of new opponents this time. Just 3 friends (2 from last season). Plus have last season's CL winners in my league (who I got 1 win and a draw against in the group stages), but didn't qualify for knock out stages. Another oddity this time, up till now, I've rarely played a team from Greece. This time there are 5 of them in my league.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That's what you should of done in the first place.
    This was the first thing I did.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Lol...

You PM Kynan so this means that even you think it was Kynan's mistake but you publicly criticized JF where as didn't uttered any words about Kynan...

Superb, awesome, fantastic, mind blowing......
    I don't think it was Kynan's mistake, I just gave him some advices and yes if you want to know I don't even know who is Kynan, never chat with him and yes I supported him with what he said, July is keep playing dramas but I really don't want to argue here because this is not the right place so please if you want to chat about this we can do it but on private, thank you.

July started this, no one told him anything and he posted something useless.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Well not the best start but a good one!

Today we want 3 points in CL and 3 in League!
    Dman2pt likes this.

Go Leo will be scoring their way in the CUP up to the QF stage...

Will lead the LEAGUE for the first 13 matches and suffer a dip after 17 matches. Implode by the 23rd league match...

Will top the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE group and negotiate their way to the QFs and lose on away goals...

Go Leo's season for the last 5 in which I've won only one league title and one CL title. So I kinda know what's ahead...

This is how it will finish.

Go Leo - 3rd
    Very Athletic - 3rd
    Real Messy - 1st
    NFC Kuching - 6th
    Los Galaxy 14th
    Last edited by Qambu Yaasi; 06-03-2014 at 06:33 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think it was Kynan's mistake, I just gave him some advices and yes if you want to know I don't even know who is Kynan, never chat with him and yes I supported him with what he said, July is keep playing dramas but I really don't want to argue here because this is not the right place so please if you want to chat about this we can do it but on private, thank you.

LOL...Anyone can see whose mistake was...

This means if someone posts any thing not related to the topic its such a big crime that any of the forum member can say what ever they feel like to him/her...

Great good job......

League: Prior to kick-off Buffs Mad commented on the league challenge "The Top 7 teams from S2 league are together again - looks like were in for another bumpy ride."

Buffs FC open their league campaign with 3-0 win at home. New Right Back Richard Gough scored twice but Striker Michael Mols was taken off with an ankle strain (3 days).
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-03-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: changed Top 6 to 7
    Dman2pt likes this.

This was the first thing I did.

What you did was completely wrong you know.

I did not start anything at all. I just posted why I wasn't going to make any updates on here anymore. Nobody needed to make negative response to the post.

For the sake of the forum, Let's draw a line under it and move on...
    Last edited by July Fourth; 06-03-2014 at 10:25 AM.

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast