Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Won my second leg 1-0 today to secure progression in the cup. First time in 3 or 4 seasons and against a better team too. One of my opponents players, Rowland, was 4 star better than anything I had, but turned out to be a bit of a fake dud!

I fully expect to crash out to a lower ranked team in the next round.
    Dman2pt and Chris Rath like this.

1st leg: lost 0-1 at home
    2nd leg: win 1-2 in the enemy field

he's one level above me (i'm level 3, he's level 4).

I hope i get a inferior Team in the next round
    Dman2pt and Chris Rath like this.
    Mancos FC - Season 4 - Level 3

League Winner: 1 Champions League Winner: 0 Cup Winner: 0

I should have expected today's result. After yesterday's weak performance, we had a total breakdown. We switched to a recommended 4-3N-2-1 formation and got beaten even more badly. While I tried subbing out a player with a YC, he picked up a second yellow, which completely screwed with the system. I was seeing the subbed-on player, in a proper formation, even as we were a man down. That in turn screwed up my subs and it left me in an illegal formation, which I couldn't fix, because I kept losing my connection to the server. That led to another player being sent off for a 2nd yellow, and we got hammered, 3-0.

I'm giving up on the Cup. I skill up the players, get them to perfect Morale/Conditioning, offer them extra Bonus money, receive support from multiple friends - while my opponent and his friends stay away - and I get a **** show. Days like today make me think about giving this BS up altogether.

Dilling-Kjaer, Woods, Ikhide, Califf, Valdés, Gomez, Cerny, Cruz, Frost, Green, Hunt (Nogueira 73')
    Dman2pt likes this.

A a Z FC

A better performance today with a 3:3 draw, but yesterday home defeat by 1:4 put us out of the CUP with a 7:4 in agregate.
    Our DC Chavez got MOM
    Now is wait to know LEAGUE opponent and see If i need to go shoping.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

LEAGUE PREVIEW

SBARATA FC

Being at the same level, put us stronguer, we have already 3 scouts, and 3 players Will get there soon, all the other players are 5 stars or high 4 stars, only 2 players are to old to get to the 5th star.
    Both play as left defenders, meaning that i probably have to sell one of them and buy a younger player.
    Since we have a in game friend at same level, he Will probably be in our LEAGUE again, the problem is the managers that are also His friends, a lot If them are token buyers, so i am expecting tought opponents.

A a Z FC
    with only the LEAGUE to play, we hope to avoid the token buyers of the server, i dont know what i Will find in tomorrow LEAGUE draw, that Will define If i need to go find New players, or only do minor changes.

ACADEMICO D FC
    LEAGUE it is not our priority, like last season the subs Will play it, the Best players Will be saved to CL.
    This worked well next season with the 4th place at the end, but unlucky in CL
    We need to start renovating the team, since my subs are now between 1 and 3 stars.

D FC

I expect a fun season, i have 12 in game friends on same level, so i think that 9 to 10 Will end in my league, lets see If i can promote.
    My priority is the CUP, i think this season i have a chance.
    Bogdalinho and Chester FC like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Apprentice
    won my second leg cup match with 4-1 after i won in the first with 3-2 against an opponent higher with 1 level than me and almost same quality but i think i'm not gonna get very far this season in the cup because most of the teams are 2 or 3 levels above me and there are very good teams
    Dman2pt likes this.

Total agg of 6-0 vs a level 5 team in the cup

So, this season has started as the previous one ended. We keep marching on, and started with knock-out a level 5 team from the cup with a 2-0 victory at home, and now a 0-4 victory away - 6-0 all together. It looks promising Andrés Iniesta became a 6 star scout after this cup game. It took 2 games for one of my players to become a scout Hopefully he reach 7 stars before the season ends.

Dman2pt likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Isla Rose United debuted with a 4-3 aggregate win over Lava FC in a Cup preliminary tie. IRU won at Lava FC, 2-1, Sunday. IRU held a 2-0 lead at home Monday after 72 minutes before Lava FC tallied two goals in a six-minute stretch to put the outcome in doubt.

IRU's stern defense effort in the final 10 minutes resulted in a 2-2 scoreline, allowing the Blue-and-Red to advance to the qualifying round. IRU now awaits its first-ever League match.

yuju^^

Cup: 0-1 defeat
    and 0-0 (called draw) I'm level 15 in a cup level 17, (was) and in eague of level 16.

And I am of holidays so don't will play... well... only to win my 8th Champions League in a row... CL of level 15, ofc

Bayespresso, what else?

Letter to Luis, support of T11, Nordeus:

thats the answer after recive the Bot answer( we are very happy to recive your suggestions..blablabla... we will analyse them ..blablabla be happy my friend);

"Entonces voy a aprovechar mi carta a al robot Santa Claus para repasar la lista de sugerencias, que son varias y están muy bien^^ (rofl)

1- No sé si depende de Nordeus o facebook, pero en United Kingdom (por ejemplo) hay gente ganando tokens con videos... mas de 12 al dia...
    En españa esto no existe, llevando 19 temporadas, se agradecería algún cambio al respecto.
    2-Sugiero que hagais un Diario Deportivo con noticias varias del servidor, hablando de los resultados del Top del Servidor (nivel 20 en mi caso ahora...) y noticias varias... esto dá para jugar...
    3-También un consejo como jugador activo en distintos sitios online es que intentéis poner ofertas 1 vez al mes, y no por sorpresa.... eso crea mas "lealtad", y permite a uno organizarse.
    4-Las lesiones al final de temporada deberían ser eliminadas...
    5-Los jugadores que dejan el club entre los 32-34 años podrian usar su nombre para ocupar un cargo en el club (entrenador, del 1º equipo, o de la academia...) en vez de ser eliminados de golpe..
    6-Estoy pensando que llevo 19 temporadas, y he ganado las últimas 7 Champions Leagues consecutivas.... entonces es algo monótono... sería interesante crear un apartado de "retos" a cumplir con el club, por períodos de 2 o 3 temporadas.... y con un premio final si se consigue el reto....

Por ejemplo ganar 3 ligas consecutivas, dá una camisa de premio, o un trofeo especial...

Realmente no sé cual es el motivo pero, el juego está necesitado de algunas mejoras en lo que respecta a la parte de entretenimiento, ya que siempre es lo mismo... además no hay distintos estadios por comprar, por ejemplo, eso podría incluirse...

entonces:
    7- Nuevos estadios...
    8- La equipación del GK, portero, siempre es verde.... deberíais hacer camisas especiales para ellos, porque se venderian.

Saludos,^^ wik wik"
    Last edited by khris; 06-03-2014 at 01:11 AM.

Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast