Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Try to achive that result on level 10 or above, and then post here.
    On level 1, level 2 and level 3, those results are very common.
    My 16-0 was in Lvl 10, but like I mentioned, there is no glory in double digits score against OOPs
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Down to third and 5 points a drift of first in the league after losing two in a row. Today I played against the only team with a better quality than me and he was 2-0 up before I was able to log on. Pulled it back to 2-1 and was all over him but I couldn't get the equaliser.

Looking at the next few days I have some of the "easier" teams to come so hoping I can pull closer to first spot again. I will be a bit disappointed if I can't end in a top 4 position - but I am not worrying about that just yet.

On a positive, after a tricky first few games in the Champions League I've finally recorded consecutive wins to give me a tally of 7 points from 4 games. 1 more win out of the next two should see me to the knockouts.

I also now have a complete roster (I only carry 20 players however, not the maximum allowed of 22) of players to choose from as all injuries and suspensions have disappeared. It will be day 10 of the season tomorrow and it will be the first time this season I have had that luxury.
    Cat Harrison and Dman2pt like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Try to achive that result on level 10 or above, and then post here.
    On level 1, level 2 and level 3, those results are very common.
    Season 54-lolz.jpg Yep abandoned Team. (there are eight fully active teams in my League, a couple Im not sure, the rest abandoned. He doesn't even have the worst GD) But they took out Bobo early in the match, a real shame cos he could have used the target practice (and MOtM)

It's my new most goals match (since they started keeping records) Season 54-snap.jpg

Season 54-untitled.jpg
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-10-2014 at 03:25 AM.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Famous
    Update news for our teams

Winning 11:
    CL: Come back as leader of the group with 2 points lead the 2nd place
    League: Top..21 points...4 points clear of 2nd place...+ 21 goals differences...

Tuan DM FC:
    Out of CUP..so sad ..on goal differences..win not enough
    CL: 2nd place..1 point behind the leader..chance to climb to TOP back tomorrow
    League: 2nd place...same points same matches played with the leader..-4 goals differences..TODAY will clash with him..so chance to go TOP...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 06-10-2014 at 08:59 AM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Selling top players

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I haven't updated yesterday, but it was a 2-1 win over Persebaya after being a goal down. Today, we smacked Deki FC 9-0 with Peter Tandari and Chano Petersen powering hat-trick into the net. Meanwhile, our rival Tdr 3000 FC drews Desta United 0-0, putting us into the lead of 22 points, 2 points clear of Tdr 3000 FC.

Today is another day of injury and suspension for the whole league, which we are able to avoid injuries and bookings today. We will face Cruel Elitex (11th/4-5-1 flat) tomorrow.
    Buffs Mad, Brian Dang and Dman2pt like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

League: Buffs FC start slowly at home against RedGiant as the visitors create early half-chances. But with composed defending yet again Buffs pressure tells in the second half for a 3-0 win.

Scorers were Gough, Johnstone & McStay with 2 assists for McLeish. Unfortunately, Bremner saw a leg, took a bite (as he does) and is now suspended for the next match - a visit to league leaders Fenerbahce.

Cup: Celtic Rangers are held to a 1-1 draw but progress in the Cup. It really was 'squeaky bum time' as another goal for the visitors would've put us out.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 06-10-2014 at 11:42 AM. Reason: added CR result instead of spamming - but tomorrow I will spam ;p
    Dman2pt likes this.

is there any specific thread to unlock achievements? so far i've unlocked 9.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Yesterdays results..Season 54-untitled.jpgSeason 54-untitled1.jpg.

Todays first match was the cup 2nd leg, were are 4-0 up from the first, here is the result.Season 54-untitled2.jpg
    Playing the 2nd team Tottenham FC had to come from a goal behind !, they left it late but they kept there good results going! the first team was being rested for tonigts table topping encounter!, 1st agains 2nd only seperated by goal difference.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We lost in Cup 1-0 but nevermind, 5-1 at general.
    Brian Dang, Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast