Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree878Likes

Thread: Season 54

Spotlight on FC Halifax Town's star man - Dawid Radzio

Dawid joined FC Halifax Town as a 19yr old kid. Now into his 6th season with the club, he has to date made 242 appearances, scoring an incredible 194 times in those games. At just 24 years old it is hoped that Dawid will still have a long future at the club - and could become the first player to play from 19 until retirement for the club. Currently there is a lot of sentiment connected to Radzio, so it looks like it will be very hard to ever part with him.
    Last edited by kynan; 06-24-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    Dman2pt, khris and Cat Harrison like this.

League: Buffs emerge victorious in the top of the table clash with FC Fenerbahce and now lead the league. Buffs went 4-1-4-1 against the opposition 4-4-1-1 and 2 first half goals from Paul McStay set them on their way. Fenerbahce pushed early in the second half, threw on 3 subs and scored a deserved goal in 54 minutes. Buffs looked to exploit a thinning opposition defence as they slid easily into a 4-5-1V which relieved the pressure. Both sides carved out chances but they were neither clear cut nor converted.

The win sees Buffs go 3 pts clear and with a 27 goal difference advantage over their rivals.

Buffs Mad said "The win was important but a draw would have done so I was relaxed. I am proud that every Buffs player today was rated 7 or better. Lets hope for a repeat performance in the CL SF tomorrow when we will have Denis Law back and a more potent attacking threat."
    Dman2pt and khris like this.

SBARATA FC

Today we played away against 9th, a tricky team with a good defense of 5, and as usually they scored first, but we equalized by Klimov, and then the same player give us the lead, Guzmán finished the job with a 1:3 win.
    Klimov got MOM.

We now start the decisions, in the next 3 matches we face 1st, 4th and 2nd, with the teams very similar in quality, anything can happen.
    khris likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

ACADEMICO D FC

We confirmed promotion today with 12 points ahead of 8th and way better GD.

And our ML/AML Grohman scored is 100th goal for the club in His last season with 34 years old.
    Season 54-image.jpg

A a Z FC

Only 1 point from the promotion spot, can we make it?

D FC

3 points behind the 7th spot, can we make it?
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Cup: Shangalang FC produce a barnstorming first half display against Andreas CF to win 5-1 and book they're place in the Cup Final.

Academy signing Steven Mair gives a stand out performance with 2 goals and 2 assists, little 2* Lee Low scores his 52 goal for the club in a rare start for this Super-Sub and the Club's first ever signing grabs a double to take his tally to 5 goals from 3 games.

I could edit my last message but instead I'll go........

*BUFFS SPAM*

*sings* If you wish upon a star......

League: Celtic Rangers defeat the 6th placed side 3-1 to remain in 5th but move to within 1 pt of 4th & the CL spot after rivals dropped 2pts.

Its squeaky bum time!

Rookie
    Difficult 19 hours ahead of FC Dreamhunter

We will need a lot of green baskets to keep our hopes for the Triple alive. The schedule does not mean it very well with us -

Today 18:56 - Semifinal in CL (first match 2-2 draw away)
    Midnight 00:00 - Game against the third of our league (we lead with 3 points)
    04:31 (!!!???!!!! - what a time - when shall I sleep ?!???) - Cupfinal
    13:41 - Game against the second placed team in the league....

I am glad that I have some tokens left as I will need all of them to buy the energy-packs in between the games. I hope that we won't have injuries...

Yesterday Dreamhunter won easily 4-0 in the league, but we have to face the strongest teams of the league in our last games. So this season could be the best ever - or we could be "always the brides-maid, never the bride"....

In another game Teresa FC won against FC Sakura handily 6-0. The loss did not bother Sakura as this team is still 8 points ahead of Teresa, but definitely helped Teresa in its hunt for becoming Vice-Champion.
    Dman2pt and Cat Harrison like this.
    FC Dreamhunter
    League Winner Season - 10 x (2-10,12)
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL - Season 4,6,10

Berkshire Utd
    League Winner Season - 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 4,9,12

FC Sakura
    League Winner - Season 2,3,7,8,10,11,12
    Cup Winner - Season 2
    CL Winner - Season 3,8,12

Teresa FC
    League Winner - Season 5,9
    Cup Winner - Season 4

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    5-1 today in league, I think we can say that we won our 4th league title in row...

YEP is possible to win trophies without tokens!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Orlova style.... in 9

Cat Harrison likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

League: Celtic Rangers continue with what once seemed like a forlorn push for a CL qualification spot and move 4th! after a 10-0 win against FC "Where am I? Who am I?" as the then 4th place team draw with 2nd. Both 4th spot rivals go head to head tomorrow.

Ebrahimpour scored 2 and assisted 3; strike partner Eaglesham hit 4 and GK Agung Nur Rosid did some knitting. 3 CR didn't quite match their ratings record.....3 Celtic Rangers players achieved a 9.

Captain Alan Higgins has now played 92 games for the Club since Midas McGonnigal took over.

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast