Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: holly sh*t this is my player help

Rookie

Angry holly sh*t this is my player help

i have U21 AND I Finally have my player ! but the F!@KING company want to kill me i have a good player and nord wants me FOR SIGN WITH HIM to pay 25 token for him he is my d@m player i the one who made him AND CREATE HIM IN u21 now NORD(i can't spell this f!@king company name) want me to pay for him f!@k him and NORD
    the whole game is a joke i can't believe it we just wait very long for U21 build and wait very long the god d@m player and in the End want me t pay 25 tokens THIS is something to you NORD
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 06-04-2014 at 03:20 AM.

Rookie
    This is a big joke
    NO NO NO

It's normal.

One of the U21 it's free, the other you have to pay in tokens
    Mancos FC - Season 4 - Level 3

League Winner: 1 Champions League Winner: 0 Cup Winner: 0

Rookie
    I'm the one who made him and it's inside the club every thing inside the club must be free because I'm the one who made all those things how It's normal

It's the game rules. If you search, you see that's pretty normal.

You can complain, but nothing it's going to change
    Mancos FC - Season 4 - Level 3

League Winner: 1 Champions League Winner: 0 Cup Winner: 0

Rookie
    it's must change to get more players on the game you must listen to the fans !?!?!?!?

Technically he is free. You dont have to pay in-game money lol.

No one forces you to sign him. Just sign d free one and sell him

Just go watch some videos - you've got 7 days. If you don't want to do that just release him.

I agree prices should be lower or more consistent but really?, this fury for that? Its not like you had to do anything to get him offered to you.

I'm new here but if this riles you that much then you've a whole heap of pain coming. Chill, its not worth it.

Rookie
    there are no videos in my country (Egypt) but man all of this because i need this player he is awesome really awesome i need him

Dreamer
    I feel ur pain there is alot of injustice for Egyptian players no token offers and Tokens Price is too high because 1$ = 7.5 L.E !!
    note: I get 25 LE for working 12 hours !!
    Cat Harrison, roni and kaka like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast