Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: holly sh*t this is my player help

Rookie
    hohoh no no

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Just go watch some videos - you've got 7 days. If you don't want to do that just release him.

I agree prices should be lower or more consistent but really?, this fury for that? Its not like you had to do anything to get him offered to you.

I'm new here but if this riles you that much then you've a whole heap of pain coming. Chill, its not worth it.
    Indeed, all this rage for an academy player and tokens... you're not buying the player because u dont pay any in-game money, you are just paying the salary of your coaches using tokens... haha
    monotri and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Rookie
    You don't know there are no tokens offer in my Dam country and to get one Dollar =7.5 LE
    ؟!

Yeah, I do sympathise when there is little access to tokens.

My 3rd team is in similar position since I don't do anything on it except shuffle the squad.......this Academy player popped out today. Far too expensive but looks nice compared with the 1 & 2* in teh team. 7 days n he'll be gone.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Yeah, I do sympathise when there is little access to tokens.

My 3rd team is in similar position since I don't do anything on it except shuffle the squad.......this Academy player popped out today. Far too expensive but looks nice compared with the 1 & 2* in teh team. 7 days n he'll be gone.

you see what i talk about my academy player is just better than my whole mcs players in my team and i want him but i can't he will go and i don't like that i wait very long you know to get him and know i just release him ?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12