Page 191 of 268 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

i Won the game 1-3 against the 2nd team, i am just 2 points behind him right now but tomorrow i'll play against the 1st one
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

League, round 19 - Perfect Tactics 6-0 ????pea

We go 15 points clear for the time being.

It was a dull first half, with no goals being scored as the opponents defence was at their best. We took the lead on 48 minutes from a free kick, and yes it was Petersen with the goal. The goals were flying in as 2 minutes later, another free kick awarded and Crawford scored from a header. Suarez put us 3-0 up before Petersen got injured *somehow*. His replacement Mata, was immediately an impact when he set up Silva and then Suarez scored before Mata helped himself to a goal giving us a very convincing win.

Goals: Petersen (48'), Crawford (50'), Suarez (56', 73'), Silva (70'), Mata (81')
    MOTM: Suarez
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 19 - Perfect Tactics 6-0 ????pea

We go 15 points clear for the time being.

It was a dull first half, with no goals being scored as the opponents defence was at their best. We took the lead on 48 minutes from a free kick, and yes it was Petersen with the goal. The goals were flying in as 2 minutes later, another free kick awarded and Crawford scored from a header. Suarez put us 3-0 up before Petersen got injured *somehow*. His replacement Mata, was immediately an impact when he set up Silva and then Suarez scored before Mata helped himself to a goal giving us a very convincing win.

Goals: Petersen (48'), Crawford (50'), Suarez (56', 73'), Silva (70'), Mata (81')
    MOTM: Suarez
    Whats this??? Petersen is not injured anymore... thanks to some magical redpacks!

I'm sure someone is trying to knock the player out of his greatness. Papaleo in my team just suddenly stopped scoring goals as regular, Probably still score about 35 this season but its not that great given the players quality.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

July Fourth in talks with Hatsune Transfer news, The Daily Mirror.

July Fourth have made a formal desire that they would like to sign 5*99 rated L16 Japanese right midfielder/attacking midfielder Miku Hatsune, Hatsune is believed to be a very fast trainer and will be interested in being trained to 9*115, It is understood July Fourth player manager L.McNamara is willing to invest over 500T alone on Hatsune and also believes the player will enpower the club to their first ever 26-0-0 next season in the league.

Hatsune, 17, Is currently considering an offer from erster FC Puma and ASLANLAR and also Batigo United and Sentepespor all rumoured to be interested in the young talented Japanese superstar.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-02-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Crazy morning.... missed the alarm.... so I missed the match.... since I hate to show my cards.... my REAL formation was not set.... so we went in with 3 players OOP.... 2 of them severly so....doesn't seem to have been a penalty as I only lost possession 54-46....

Had one of my OOP players get injured in the 5th minute.... apparently the way auto-sub works is that a DMC is consider a midfielder... not a defender.... because my injured player was not replaced though I had available defenders on my bench.... just no midfielders.... they were both on the pitch....

Despite all this..... the boys escape 1-nil to the Arsenal.... I mean... the Good Guys!

LOL.... at least I'll be awake for the 2nd match.....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

July Fourth 6-2 The Gunner FC League Round 19
    July Fourth 99.8 3N-1-4-2 - The Gunner FC 83.2 4-3W-1-2

July Fourth stormed to another win the league this season to put themselves of brink of being champions, It could happen today if both FENIXJAS and Kamikaze both fail to win their games today, if not a draw with kamikaze will be enough tomorrow. Alex Zidane started as a striker in this game and was excellent along with L.McNamara, This team would be awesome next season if July Fourth can sign Hatsune who is a special talent that many defences will hate to play against, Hatsune for a attacking midfielder has scored 152 goals in 76 games at youth level, Papaleo, Zidane, L.McNamara and Mensah will provide Hatsune with all the assistance needed.

Right on with the game and Zidane wasted no time putting the ball past the goalkeeper on 19 minutes with a excellent through ball was played to him from Papaleo, Gunners replied with a counter attack finding Neji who had a great game himself to be said and he smashed it past the keeper for the equaliser, On 37 minutes Papaleo had a free-kick (No Mensah playing) and it was a good one but the goalkeeper saved it, L.McNamara on wing play was excellent and he struck it well with the last kick of the first half to give us the half-time lead, Then he got his brace just after the restart with a header from a Novotny Corner, Papaleo then passed to Zidane who got his brace too with an low piledriver to put the game to bed, The Gunner FC found another way to score again, and it was Neji with an excellent run past our defender to shoot past Murphy in our goal to get his brace, Late on L.McNamara came close to a hatrick, he was fouled in the box and Papaleo put away the Penalty, L.McNamara a minute later put it wide once again missing out on the hatrick and Papaleo was through on goal late on but squared the pass to Robbie Savage who hit it into the empty net.

Goals: Zidane (19,57) L.McNamara (45,49) Papaleo (78) Savage (85) Neji (28,74) MOTM: Zidane.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-02-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Champagne On Ice

Besiktas 0-3 FENIXJAS... This means we will not win the league this evening, A draw tomorrow against Kamikaze will secure the title mathematically for July Fourth, We are 21 points ahead with 7 games left with far superior GD.

Nordeus....i really hope you fix this ****ing game engine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am so mad right now that i really need to hit something! this is stupid and unrealistic i lost count how many times this stupid game engine trolled me this season!Season 37-untitled.jpg
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    Nordeus....i really hope you fix this ****ing game engine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am so mad right now that i really need to hit something! this is stupid and unrealistic i lost count how many times this stupid game engine trolled me this season!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	2796
    Thats what happened to me a few days ago except it was 0-0.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats what happened to me a few days ago except it was 0-0.
    I'm ok with a troll once in a wile but this is every day ****
    Now i am only 1 pt from 2nd place with 5 injuries and not enough med packs. I really hope i won't lose the title like last season to a lesser team
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13