Page 194 of 268 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Crazy draw in CL 1-1
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Crazy draw in CL 1-1
    Thats very nice :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    Nordeus....i really hope you fix this ****ing game engine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i am so mad right now that i really need to hit something! this is stupid and unrealistic i lost count how many times this stupid game engine trolled me this season!Attachment 2796
    Why is so unrealistics, sometimes is just happen, look at Bordo in CUP in minute 90 it was 1-1 with a team from division 3rd or 4th...

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Why is so unrealistics, sometimes is just happen, look at Bordo in CUP in minute 90 it was 1-1 with a team from division 3rd or 4th...
    In real soccer these trolls do not happen often, when it comes to my team it happens every 2-3 days of the season. I have the highest rated squad in my league and i'm in 1st place with only 1pt ahead of the second place. It is ridiculous that the second place much lesser team didn't get trolled even once. I really hope the game engine gets fixed, 'cose there are too many crazy results and if it keeps going like this than i don't see why we should buy 5 stars or squads
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

In real soccer these trolls do not happen often, when it comes to my team it happens every 2-3 days of the season. I have the highest rated squad in my league and i'm in 1st place with only 1pt ahead of the second place. It is ridiculous that the second place much lesser team didn't get trolled even once. I really hope the game engine gets fixed, 'cose there are too many crazy results and if it keeps going like this than i don't see why we should buy 5 stars or squads
    sscouts
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Rookie
    In my second season now and it has been really exciting. Last season I won league & cup without much trouble, but this year there are 4 other active league managers who watch their games, and we are only separated by 6 points, 5th on 44 and me top on 50.

Just finished the 2nd leg of CL, I won first leg 2-0 away, against similar strength team and both of us watched the game. It was an amazing match, one for the neutrals. I went ahead after 5', then he scored 2 in quick succession making it 2-1 to him. His only left sided midfielder was injured, and I changed from 4-5-1V to 3-2-2-1 butterfly to counter his new formation. I levelled the score at 2-2, and went for the kill by taking off a defender for a striker, and changing to 3N-5-2V and scored the winner on the 81st minute.
    July Fourth likes this.

I'm with you at the moment with this sometimes with my 7* squad, The game engine just wants me to lose now and again, but because my team is too strong its rare that I get turned over, Last 3 seasons nearly everyone I have faced basically threw in the towel before they even played against me. I'm running low on resources now so I'm likely to play with scouts with power training on 1 or 2 selected players.

Next season, we will not allow any team to get any result against us in the league (except i face scout buyer it could be a problem). We will go 26-0-0 next season with Miku Hatsune.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Perfect day for FC Kneipenkick

League: FC Kneipenkick - Yagiz FC 8-0 (5-0)
    The 13th in table came today to our ground, with an illegal formation (3 wingers, DR,ML,AML). So Kneipenkick took it as a nice practice and gave the bench players playing time. Miklós Purt scored the first 4 goal (10,17,26;30) and Rasch (35) made it 5-0. The first 20 minutes of the 2nd half nothing happened. So Chris Rath did some subs to inspire his pub team. Clemens came in (68.) and made the 6-0 by freekick, then scored a penalty (74.) and prepared the 8-0 by Lindeborg (78.).

Champions League: FC Kneipenkick 5-0 Real R Cedi FC (3-0 half-time; 8-1 aggregate)
    Coach Chris Rath instructed his players to take the match serious after a 3-1 away win in first leg. And to take care of bookings (7 players with yellow during the CL campaign ). The team listenend well and set Real R Cedi under pressure. Rasch scored after a nice combation with Kunz (15.), Clemens increased the lead by freekick (39.) and Lászlo Sándor made it 3-0, preparation once more by Kunz. The second half started slow as always, so the manager brought 7* Tonseth into the match (68.). That brought new spirit and two nice goals by Abdel All (73.) and Kunz (80.). Nice 5-0 without any yellow or injuries on both sides.

Other news:
    Kneipenkick sold today youth player Christian Sen (bought for 10 tokens from academy) for 1.5 million €, no bad deal since in season 2 with money-investment one gets 1,6 million € for 25 tokens. The free slot in the squad was filled with French DC/DMC Benoit Ebondo (22 years, 19 quality). He came as a free transfer for 2 tokens (had luck there, a 31 years old DC/DMC with worse quality was later sold for 6 tokens).
    Ebondo fits in the squad as a backup since one of my DMC saw already yellow in CL and my next CL opponent fields with AML, AMC and AMR a lot of offensive power.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-02-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I'm with you at the moment with this sometimes with my 7* squad, The game engine just wants me to lose now and again, but because my team is too strong its rare that I get turned over, Last 3 seasons nearly everyone I have faced basically threw in the towel before they even played against me. I'm running low on resources now so I'm likely to play with scouts with power training on 1 or 2 selected players.

Next season, we will not allow any team to get any result against us in the league (except i face scout buyer it could be a problem). We will go 26-0-0 next season with Miku Hatsune.
    Me and my main cl rival are both out of the cl right now. We both have 5 star teams and we didn't get to play even in the semifinals. The funny thing is that one of the underdogs will win the trophy now with a bunch of 3 and 4 stars players.
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

Me and my main cl rival are both out of the cl right now. We both have 5 star teams and we didn't get to play even in the semifinals. The funny thing is that one of the underdogs will win the trophy now with a bunch of 3 and 4 stars players.
    Well... I guess we can't win all the time, My CL record is okay, but in the early days of the game I kept getting trolled in the final.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*