Page 193 of 268 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    guys for how many time does my skill points stay in my players if i dont use them ??
    Until you use the skill points or you sell the player.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Until you use the skill points or you sell the player.
    they stay even next season they never get losst , thats cool
    (*_*)

Saturday Update.

LGE: MIMES FC 0-4 LONDON CITY
    The match was as good as over by halftime. Teddy King gave us the lead (7), Paul Edmonds made it two (24), and Justin Harold bagged a third (44). The second half was a bit dull and the only real excitement was when DL, Brian Gibbs got a late fourth (87). Edmonds was pronounced m.o.m.

CL: PARKSIEDLUNG FC 2-1 LONDON CITY. (agg: 3-2).
    We had high hopes of winning this year, but we've crashed out to a weaker team. Our hosts took the lead after 16 minutes, but Dave Kennedy equalised (20), with a free kick. The scores remained tied right up until the end, when our opponents scored right on the 90 minute mark. To say we are disappointed, would be an understatement.

We still have that 4 point cushion at the top, with games running out, but I'm always the pessimist and expect something to go wrong. I have worked it out, that we can't finish any lower than 5th, so still not certain of Champ League next season, yet.
    As regards this CL, well we're now out. Getting beaten in the last second was a blow. Think we were contemplating extra time too soon.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    they stay even next season they never get losst , thats cool
    Yes, but whats the point saving them? I mean, the player(s) will not develop or gain any skill + lose a star at end of the season.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

i got 3 players with broken leg i 4 days , damn it ,
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yes, but whats the point saving them? I mean, the player(s) will not develop or gain any skill + lose a star after the season update.
    People save them and make them sign a new contract before assigning skill points to keep the wage costs down.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Alright... 33 minutes to go until 2nd leg CL..... We come in with a 4-1 win under our belts.... I'd like to see 1 quick away goal to ease my troubled mind.... LOL
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    People save them and make them sign a new contract before assigning skill points to keep the wage costs down.
    Aha, didnt know that .... But still, I rather pay some extra to have a fit squad and a trophy in my luggage.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    My opponent plays a 3W-1-3N-1-2.. not sure what to play against that. Something that focuses on the wings as his formation concentrates on the middle. So 4-5-1 V or 4-3-2-1 may work
    I beat such a team (even worse, 3W-1-4-1-1) in the group stage 5-1 away and 3-1 home using 4-5V-1, but despite the clear score and 60-40 possesion, he got quite a lot of shots on my goal.

My CL 1/4 final to start in 10 minutes. 3-1 from away match is comfortable, but I have 7 players with yellow cards. So careful, boys.

July Fourth 3-0 FC Zywiec Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg (July Fourth win 5-0 on Aggregate)
    July Fourth 99.8 3N-1-4-2 - FC Zywiec 90.8 4-1-3W-2

It was all about being professional and getting the job done tonight, It wasn't the greatest performance but with a 2-0 lead, it was holding it together and not letting the opponents back in the game which we did, The opponent manager was not present at this game this time, probably wasn't expecting to get back in the tie. We passed the ball around and created plenty of chances, And we were 2-0 up quickly through a long range L.McNamara shot and Savage getting through defenders and scoring, Papaleo and Zidane worked well and were often posing a threat to the opposition but they did okay against that, We missed Mensah for the free-kicks because Papaleo was getting shots blocked or the keeper made a save, Zidane had a solo effort on goal in the second half after charging through with the ball and shot low to beat the keeper for 3-0. The away side struggled to create any chances as we controlled the game.

Goals: L.McNamara (17), Savage (23) Zidane (82) MOTM: Novotny.

We Play Fc RonnyBonny in the semi-finals after they drew 2-2 in their second leg to win by away goals, They have an active manager who watches all the games and have a team average of 91.8 which is 5* through the squad and prefer the 4-4-1-1 formation. This should be a very good semi-final to watch and also a good challenge for my team. First Leg will be at Islington Park, London on Monday and the Second Leg to be played in Tallinn in Estonia on Wednesday, I'm looking forward to this semi-final already. If We win the Semi-Final we play either PERSIBAS or Kalex FC at the Emirates Stadium on Friday.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-02-2013 at 08:46 PM.
    dv8r likes this.