Page 219 of 268 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Fc RonnyBonny 2-3 July Fourth Champions League Semi-Final 2nd Leg, July Fourth Win 4-2 on Aggregate
    Fc RonnyBonny 92.2 4-4-1-1 - July Fourth 100.0 4-5-1 V-Style

July Fourth are through to fridays final to play either PERSIBAS or Kalex fc after a well fought out 3-2 win over 10 man Fc RonnyBonny, Papaleo created an excellent chance for July Fourth in the 13th minute and looking certain to score Papaleo scooped the shot over the bar, There was a challenge Recalde on Papaleo just afterwards and he was given the yellow card, he took no notice of that moments later when he fouled Mensah and he was given his second yellow for his marching orders, however this did not stop 10 man RonnyBonny from taking the fight to the much fancied July Fourth and they scored from a Berrebat cross that found De Luz's head to effectively bring the tie level, Just before half-time L.McNamara turned the defender and beat the keeper and scored that important away goal for July Fourth, Then after the restart Hayatmanesh scored from out of knowhere to give RonnyBonny a 2-1 lead in the second leg (July Fourth lead on away goals at this point), Then Zidane who is our big game performer popped out from the right wing with the ball and and shot low and hard, RonnyBonny's manager then made a mistake, he took off the left defender and put on another striker but this left him with no player on the left side and then without realising that he was in a illegal formation, Papaleo and Zidane were attacking the open flank that RonnyBonny left open, and Papaleo just outside the area was fouled and July Fourth appealed for a penalty but got a free-kick on the edge of the box and Kevin Mensah struck it looping over the wall and into the goal to seal July Fourth's place in the final on Friday. We then took off L.McNamara and Novotny off the field of play to protect them from getting any yellow card. Zidane and Mensah continued to lead the attack for July Fourth but nothing came of it and Mensah was booked for a silly challenge but he is not on a yellow so he will play the final.

I would like to congratulate the RonnyBonny manager for turning up for both legs of the Semi-Final and attempting to fight against our strength and try and turnover our strong team, It was a pleasure to play against an active manager for once over 2 legs in the CL and not someone that looks at my team and waves the white flag before the games.

Goals: Da Luz (40) L.McNamara (45) Hayatmanesh (46) Zidane (54) Mensah (76) MOTM: L.McNamara.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-06-2013 at 04:32 PM.
    dv8r and Raykco like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Result Just In...

Kalex 1-1 PERSIBAS... July Fourth will play Kalex in the Champions League Final on friday after Kalex won 2-1 on aggregate.

kullehh likes this.

I had today the second leg of CL Semi-Finals. I won the first match at home with 2-1. The opponent was a bit better of quality so I started a bit defensive (5-3N-2). This went all good till minute 60. He scored 1-0, while we had about the same amount of chances. I changed to a more attacking formation (first 4-1-3N-2, later 4-3N-3). Finally in minute 90 (!!) I scored 1-1 from a corner. Lucky me :P

Let's go to the final, although it will be tough.
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Result Just In...

Kalex 1-1 PERSIBAS... July Fourth will play Kalex in the Champions League Final on friday after Kalex won 2-1 on aggregate.

wow you have 100 quality and ur level 15. ur token buyer right ?? isnt 100Q to many for level 15
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    wow you have 100 quality and ur level 15. ur token buyer right ?? isnt 100Q to many for level 15
    I buy tokens every so often, most of them were bought in L13, since L13 it has been 500 in L14 and 500 this season in L15. Plus I get all the video boosters on top of this.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-06-2013 at 05:38 PM.

wow, i would like to have ur money bro
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    wow, i would like to have ur money bro
    Ok, You would have a lot of debt to pay if that was the case.

This guy appeard today in my scout list.

Season 37-scout-worldclass.jpg

But why so late in the season.

---

Match review of league clash with Albion Addicks and the second CL semis leg vs. Slavche later.

'Thai Team' 0-2 July Fourth League Round 23
    Thai Team 84.2 4-3N-3 - July Fourth 100.0 4-4-2 Classic.

We decided to switch the team around to preserve some condition of our key players in preparation for tomorrow mornings cup final against L17 erster FC Puma, played with Killerich, Ramirez, Rocastle, Essadri in goal and subbed off some of our important players midway through the second half once we had a good lead and looked comfortable, Thai Team played with an attacking 4-3N-3 formation and more chances than us to score during the game, but lets face it our strong defence was able to cut out any attacks they tried and cleared and blocked everything and they never looked like scoring, We gave an average performance which was good enough to win this game, Our first goal came just before half-time when Crawford scored his first for the club in a while after going 1v1 against the keeper and blasting it round him, Our second goal came just after half-time through a Mensah cross for Papaleo to dive in with the header to make it 2-0. Killerich had an excellent game creating attacks from the back and making some interceptions and tackles and got MOTM.

Goals: Crawford (40) Papaleo (48) MOTM: Killerich.

Tomorrow we play the 'Other Thai Team' in my league. (Team names are written in Thai text.)

Since FENIXJAS lost today, we now are 26 points clear, further ahead than what we finished on last season between 1st and 2nd in the league.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-06-2013 at 06:40 PM.
    Raykco likes this.

Apprentice
    my first draw in the league. that was a bull**** game engine game. 2-2 against 10 QL lower team LOL both of his goals were scored within 3 mins with the same action/writing. Like the retarded game engine had a lag spike and did a replay