Page 220 of 268 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    This guy appeard today in my scout list.

Attachment 2919

But why so late in the season.

---

Match review of league clash with Albion Addicks and the second CL semis leg vs. Slavche later.
    Oh, Your playing in a L3 league while being L2 aren't you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I hate attempt of Nordeus to force me spend tokens to change match time, by programming these days my CL and Cup matches few minutes after my League game...!
    July Fourth likes this.
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Through to the final of the champions league this season, after a 3-3 aggregate draw I went through on away goals. The first leg at home finished 1-1 ..my team then scored a dramatic late equaliser on the night of the second leg to draw 2-2 on the night and go through to the final for the second season in a row!
    marc31 and July Fourth like this.

Well.... who knows what the rest of today will bring.... not sure I even care anymore.....

The last 2 days of RL have been utter nightmares dealing with giant corporations and their evil minions....

Then I show up for a little R&R only to find out the rules of this game have changed too.... VERY disappointed....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Then I show up for a little R&R only to find out the rules of this game have changed too.... VERY disappointed....
    Huh?

I saw a few things happen in my league match.... plays I have never seen... bizarre stuff.... I'm guessing there was some changes made in the code?
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    I saw a few things happen in my league match.... plays I have never seen... bizarre stuff.... I'm guessing there was some changes made in the code?
    Isn't it something like once a month the game engine is updated?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Oh, Your playing in a L3 league while being L2 aren't you.
    Exactly, close to this complete L3 league was filled with L2 players. Very nice turn of events for us since me and the other L2 players could collect some money (L3 prizes per match) and we were lucky that the remaining L3 players were not very active. But there are 10 managers who watch matches or at least adopt care for their squad. Very nice competition.

About the transfer market. I can bid for auctions on the regular L2 transfer market, but the scouts are L3. I really think about getting this player since a 7* close to 8* with 3 positions and a freekick ability is awesome. I am not sure a which league level Nodeus will assign me. Is he still available at first day of the new season or do we get a new scout list already that day? (I think to remember that my scout list changed to the 7* guys after the cup matches when the league assignment was done.)
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-06-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Exactly, close to this complete L3 league was filled with L2 players. Very nice turn of events for us since me and the other L2 players could collect some money (L3 prizes per match) and we were lucky that the remaining L3 players were not very active. But there are 10 managers who watch matches or at least adopt care for their squad. Very nice competition.

About the transfer market. I can bid for auctions on the regular L2 transfer market, but the scouts are L3. I really think about getting this player since a 7* close to 8* with 3 positions and a freekick ability is awesome. Is he still available at first day of the new season or do we get a new scout list already that day?
    Next season you will get a new scout list, Question for you, could you remember if these 7* scouts first appeared on day 1 or day 3 of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Isn't it something like once a month the game engine is updated?
    That's fine.... once every 28 days is great.... during the BETWEEN SEASON maintenance!!!!
    Newark City