Page 65 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

  1. #641
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    CL game has been played in a burning athmosphere as fans went wild.
    FCP won with 9 - 0 from Bang FC.
    Pepp Crawford has become a legend to FCP fans by scoring 6 goals & giving an assist.
    If Pepp keeps playing like this he will break Messi's record of goals scored in 1 season by a mile.
    LOL, thats a great start
    FCP likes this.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  2. #642
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    26
    Going well so far won in CL-Cup and league matches so far. But this happened on the last match
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 37-untitled.jpg  

  3. #643
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    League campaign off to a slow start 2-0. Highest score in the league today 2-3.
    Ravers move from 10th to first.
    Garner & new signing Tony Parkes the scorers.
    First injury of the season Wilcox 32min played the game with 10 men again! 2 day thigh strain, could have been worse.

    Parkes another legend from more recent times. He joined Rovers in 1970 from none league Buxton Town, what a servant to the club Fans loved his no messing approach, perfect role model.
    350 games between 1970-82 then took up a coaching role with the reserves.
    Six stints as caretaker manager between 1986- 2009 followed by a short session at Blackpool, he is now a part time scout for the club.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  4. #644
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by soadlol View Post
    Going well so far won in CL-Cup and league matches so far. But this happened on the last match
    Oh man, thats not nice I didn't had any injured player so far, I'm lucky.
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  5. #645
    Rookie axim78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    kuala lumpur, malaysia
    Posts
    116
    axim fc survived a scare from inter milan side from libya lolz to win their opening champions League game 5-1 in Group H thanks 5 goal triumph.
    second game for first league game.axim fc comfortable to beat scout fc side at away 3-1 come from 2 headers and superb counterattack put axim fc in command.


    axim fc boss axim told reporters: "We only played for 30 minutes and those 30 minutes were brilliant. We expected an improved performance from scout fc. but we controlled the game till the last minute"
    Devils fc
    Level 14 season 15
    [glory glory devils fc]

    last season perfomance lvl 13
    league : 2nd winner
    Champions cup : quarter final
    Cup : quarter final

    update as at 26 aug 2013
    current league : -
    current Champions cup : -
    current Cup : pre- home won 3-1

    Hall of Fame
    League winner : won 10 times + 3 times 2nd place + 1 times 4th place
    champions cup winner : won 5 times + 2 times 2nd place
    Cup winner : won 4 times + 1 times 2nd place + 2 times 3rd place

  6. #646
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Hmm, tomorrow's cup game against ManUtd FC looks winnable. 2 levels higher but it's 39.0 vs 41.2

    He plays with 3 DCs, DML, DMC, DMR, MC and 3 strikers in a 3-3-1-3 formation... Not sure how to go against that. Was thinking butterfly but not entirely sure... Any suggestions?


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  7. #647
    Famous Accyrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,553
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Hmm, tomorrow's cup game against ManUtd FC looks winnable. 2 levels higher but it's 39.0 vs 41.2

    He plays with 3 DCs, DML, DMC, DMR, MC and 3 strikers in a 3-3-1-3 formation... Not sure how to go against that. Was thinking butterfly but not entirely sure... Any suggestions?
    Thats a fair defensive unit, if I remember correctly I finished off are friendly with the same.
    It's gonna be a tough one to crack.
    First decision to be taken is do you go three against three at he back if you do, then I think that a 3DC V formation with the extra striker or AMC may give you a decent shot, perhaps putting down arrows on the DMC to help the DC's as he has only one MC against your two.
    Putting up arrows on the DMC and playing the AMC would give you the stronger mid field, still think he will bypass that though with long counters up to his strikers.
    Defensive with counter would be the obvious choice but depending on the match up attack with whole pitch pressure and O/S could limit his chances.

    Not an easy choice.
    Good luck!
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

    Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

    Level 4 CL runner up.

    Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

    P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

  8. #648
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    109
    The most intense league that I have so far!

    Season 37-standings.jpg

    The quality difference isn't big, and most important thing : All of them are active players.
    As a "creator" of this league, I feel very proud,
    Achievement so far :

    Season 1 : Runner up on League
    Season 2 : Double - League and Champions
    Season 3 : Double - League and Champions (100% wins in league)
    Season 4 : 1st Place on League
    Season 5 : Runner up on League

  9. #649
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Thats a fair defensive unit, if I remember correctly I finished off are friendly with the same.
    It's gonna be a tough one to crack.
    First decision to be taken is do you go three against three at he back if you do, then I think that a 3DC V formation with the extra striker or AMC may give you a decent shot, perhaps putting down arrows on the DMC to help the DC's as he has only one MC against your two.
    Putting up arrows on the DMC and playing the AMC would give you the stronger mid field, still think he will bypass that though with long counters up to his strikers.
    Defensive with counter would be the obvious choice but depending on the match up attack with whole pitch pressure and O/S could limit his chances.

    Not an easy choice.
    Good luck!
    Thanks Accyrover. I'll think I'll start with the 3-6-1 V then possibly move up Petersen to ST for a 3-5-2 V during the match if it doesn't go well. Starting with defensive counter then going attacking with offside trap at HT.

    not too bothered about losing but it would be very nice to go to the next round for the extra few million in cash


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  10. #650
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    26
    Check!
    My Opponent:
    Season 37-kansloos1.jpgSeason 37-kansloos2.jpg
    Me:
    Season 37-counter1.jpgSeason 37-counter2.jpg
    Final Score:
    Season 37-final-score1.jpgSeason 37-final-score2.jpg