Page 67 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Nampion Chancy View Post
    I did not have a response on the other forum that's why I post here( apologies) tomorrow I have a game against a level 5 playing 4141. I am level 3 and I read that 3w43 is the counter formation but what exactly is 3w43 please give also appropriate order I need the cash ....
    3 wide defenders DL-DC-DR.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

July Fourth 5-2 Suht algaja vnii Champions League Group D Round 1

We go into the group stages knowing that our group isnt the easiest around with another 'scout' buyer team placed in the group. He has not yet strengthened his team with buying any new fresh scouts but with a team still of 7 x 5* and 4 x 6* hes actively dangerous to us in the competition, They won their first group game 7-0. The obvious task for us is to make sure we beat the other 2 teams in the group home and away to qualify for the knockout stage and not having to think about what this other team is doing.

Crawford scored our first goal of the game and Kevin Mensah was next a minute later with a free-kick, L.McNamara continued his good goalscoring form by scoring in his 4th consecutive game this season and is our surprise leading top scorer, P.McNamara converted a Novotny corner to make it 4-0 at half-time, however the visitors staged a mini-comeback when Schemmel and Taylor got a goal each but our right-back Holvoet made sure that we didn't faulter against opponents we had already easily beaten and he got our goal that made it 5-2.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-13-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Stadium Expansion Completed

The July Fourth board are pleased to announce that our 'Arena' stadium expansion has been completed this morning and that expands our stadium capacity from 133,000 to 157,000, which is an extra 24,000 seats, this will generate an extra $600K per home game if we sell out our stadium at $25 a ticket. Work of expanding the stadium to 'Large Arena' has immediately begun and has cost the club $268million to build and will take 25 days to complete the expansion, once completed the stadium will have a capacity of 183,000.
    llamaz likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    So we won our games today.

League:
    Attachment 2083

CL:
    Attachment 2084

Tomorrow we have a.. lets say HARD GAME in the Cup,MMS club has an active manager which is even worst.. but we will do everything that we can for our fans !!!

Attachment 2085
    That guy finished on 3rd place last season so your chances are very low but you never know...

Good job for CL and League results, keep going like that till the end of season!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by SheaVa View Post
    Its a very beautiful result for you but let us to know your result against him in the next game, maybe you was just lucky :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Tomorrow I will open a new contest, maybe a premium emblem as reward
    Potemy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Tomorrow I will open a new contest, maybe a premium emblem as reward
    Can we receive premium emblems if we never donated?
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I don't think Pricop will be too happy here after this, Troll City lost the 1st game of the season 4-5.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

I don't think Pricop will be too happy here after this, Troll City lost the 1st game of the season 4-5.
    =)) omg, when she will come home we will have an discussion...

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Can we receive premium emblems if we never donated?
    Yes and is working with all emblems.