Page 76 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

  1. #751
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    1 sp away from 6 stars not 7 yes is a good deal, just pray for him to play good too
    Yeah. I did modifying my previous post. Didn't you notice?

    I'm so pissed off now. This is how the newbie playing his game

  2. #752
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    1 sp away from 6 stars not 7 yes is a good deal, just pray for him to play good too
    Yeah. But I did modifying my previous post to 6 stars just before you replied

    I'm so pissed off now. I will need to blast my league competitor in the next 40mn to release my anger

  3. #753
    Rookie Bebchu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Thats nice ... I scored 6 in 2 games, even with today game I don't think I will have 10 goals...
    Doesnt matter how much we score,i prefer to win every game with 1-0 than scoring 10 in 1 game and then to do draws
    -Tedibebi-
    -Season 6 / Level 6-

  4. #754
    Serbian Forum Moderator NTNK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Beograd, Serbia
    Posts
    4,810
    League home win...
    Kowach Balotelli a dumbass...


  5. #755
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebchu View Post
    Doesnt matter how much we score,i prefer to win every game with 1-0 than scoring 10 in 1 game and then to do draws
    Last season, I always won with very little goals something like 1-0, 2-1 or, 3-1. But this season I want to score as much as I can. I think it's because I don't play ML and MR but with what I have now (a lot MCs), how can I score more goals?

    Season 37-untitled2.jpg

  6. #756
    VIP dv8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,402
    League, round 3 - Perfect Tactcis 8-0 galatasaray furk

    Suarez got us off the mark on 13 minutes after some great skill to put him 1 on 1 with the keeper. Petersen then fired us 2-0 up from a long range strike. Another 25 meter strike gave us the 3 goal lead, Mata the goalscorer. 2 goals in 2 minutes followed, both created by Mata. His first set up Petersen and then Balbuena, 5-0 at half time. Mata got his second of the game early in the 2nd half. The substitution was made, Suarez came off for Crawford and 5 minutes later the super-sub scored, Petersen with a nice cross and Crawford burying the header. Silva scored the 8th to round off another easy win in the league.

    Goals: Suarez (11'), Petersen (13', 41'), Mata (30', 49'), Balbuena (42'), Crawford (61'), Silva (82')
    MOTM: Petersen


    Season 15 - Level 15

    League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9






    >My team<

  7. #757
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 3 - Perfect Tactcis 8-0 galatasaray furk

    Suarez got us off the mark on 13 minutes after some great skill to put him 1 on 1 with the keeper. Petersen then fired us 2-0 up from a long range strike. Another 25 meter strike gave us the 3 goal lead, Mata the goalscorer. 2 goals in 2 minutes followed, both created by Mata. His first set up Petersen and then Balbuena, 5-0 at half time. Mata got his second of the game early in the 2nd half. The substitution was made, Suarez came off for Crawford and 5 minutes later the super-sub scored, Petersen with a nice cross and Crawford burying the header. Silva scored the 8th to round off another easy win in the league.

    Goals: Suarez (11'), Petersen (13', 41'), Mata (30', 49'), Balbuena (42'), Crawford (61'), Silva (82')
    MOTM: Petersen
    Really you have something with 8 goals per round )
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  8. #758
    Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12,897
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    League home win...
    Kowach Balotelli a dumbass...

    You jus made my day way better!
    Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

  9. #759
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by uyfc View Post
    Last season, I always won with very little goals something like 1-0, 2-1 or, 3-1. But this season I want to score as much as I can. I think it's because I don't play ML and MR but with what I have now (a lot MCs), how can I score more goals?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled2.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	2142
    Season 37-untitled3.jpg

    I even wanted more goals with this kind of easy competitor.

  10. #760
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    League home win...
    Kowach Balotelli a dumbass...

    Hahahahaha!!! I couldn't stop laughing at that one... My player couldn't miss a penalty at all today with putting both of them away.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*