Page 92 of 268 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Is 'reality' about to kick Arshole Whingers ass.

COYB's.

Edit..

Arsenal 0-1 Blackburn Rovers. Yehhh! get in there.
    What's with the hate? Damn.... was has Wenger ever done to you... or anyone?
    He stands by his players to a fault...
    He stands by the LEAGUE for chrissakes! And they certainly don't deserve it!

Arsenal's troubles are a result of a stupid American holding the purse strings....

BUY SOME PLAYERS!!!!

Done now.... :rant off:
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I forgot to watch my game, anyway I don't know whats wrong with them, 80% ball possesion against an illegal formation and I scored just 2 times from 16 shoots... wierd
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I forgot to watch my game, anyway I don't know whats wrong with them, 80% ball possesion against an illegal formation and I scored just 2 times from 16 shoots... wierd
    I'm feeling that.... I just watched my game... lots of "one-on-one with the keeper".... "passes to Cook"...
    "who shoots wide and into the crowd".... Into an empty net??? You missed??? AGAIN???? LOL....

What is going on??
    Newark City

Just finished league game...

66-34 dominance in possession...
    20-10 in shots
    7-3 corners....

After 80 minutes in was 1-0....

Finally 2 late goals came.... but 3 goals on 20 shots... :sigh:

Oh well.... time to prepare for next match...
    Newark City

Sentepespor FC 3-3 July Fourth Champions League Group D Round 3

A fair result in a evenly balanced game between the 1st of the 2 encounters between these 2 teams, but it could be disappointment or relief for our team in one sense, Sentepespor came out well to begin with looking for the early lead and missed 3 chances including a corner that Tony Adams managed to eventually clear, but it was July Fourth that took the lead on 19 minutes through in-form L.McNamara who seems to score in every game lately, after he stroke it hard past the keeper giving him no chance... Sentepespor continued to have chances but still could not find a way past Tony Adams and Novotny, Then Papaleo was given an chance on goal and beat his marker to get the shot into make it 2-0, However Montgomery got one back for the home team just before half-time, the second half begun and they got the equaliser immediately from Miserazzi, then both P.McNamara and Montgomery picked up yellows for some daft challenges, Vojacek took a shot from 25 metres and that gave Sentepespor the lead from being 2-0 down... but that was not it Papaleo missed a chance near the end and in the last minute substitute Robbie Savage's strike on goal grabbed us a late equaliser which ment we came away with the draw, which is what we would of taken at the start of the game, but this result ends our 28 match winning streak thats stretched over 2 seasons in the Champions League.

Goals: L.McNamara (19) Papaleo (38) Montgomery (42) Miserazzi (51) Vojacek (68) Savage (89) MOTM: Pahlevi
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-16-2013 at 04:29 PM.
    FCP likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

A fair result in a evenly balanced game between the 1st of the 2 encounters between these 2 teams, but it could be disappointment or relief for our team in one sense, Sentepespor came out well to begin with looking for the early lead and missed 3 chances including a corner that Tony Adams managed to eventually clear, but it was July Fourth that took the lead on 19 minutes through in-form L.McNamara who seems to score in every game lately, after he stroke it hard past the keeper giving him no chance... Sentepespor continued to have chances but still could not find a way past Tony Adams and Novotny, Then Papaleo was given an chance on goal and beat his marker to get the shot into make it 2-0, However Montgomery got one back for the home team just before half-time, the second half begun and they got the equaliser immediately from Miserazzi, then both P.McNamara and Montgomery picked up yellows for some daft challenges, Vojacek took a shot from 25 metres and that gave Sentepespor the lead from being 2-0 down... but that was not it Papaleo missed a chance near the end and in the last minute substitute Robbie Savage's strike on goal grabbed us a late equaliser which ment we came away with the draw, which is what we would of taken at the start of the game, but this result ends our 28 match winning streak thats stretched over 2 seasons in the Champions League.
    Is this the scout buyer you mentioned a few days ago? Sounded like a close game and it's a good result to take back home. Was he watching the match btw?

There are 2 scout buyers in my Champions League, one of those is those "crazy buyers", clearly isn't happy with 5 star players with SA and filled his team with new 6* scout players. The thing with most of these scout buyers is that they don't know tactics too well as it showed in my 2nd team's league last season, beating them is the best feeling
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Goals: L.McNamara (19) Papaleo (38) Montgomery (42) Miserazzi (51) Vojacek (68) Savage (89) MOTM: Pahlevi
    Ah, not so nice, but anyway your team is better then he's and 3 goals to conced is pretty much
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Just finished league game...

66-34 dominance in possession...
    20-10 in shots
    7-3 corners....

After 80 minutes in was 1-0....

Finally 2 late goals came.... but 3 goals on 20 shots... :sigh:

Oh well.... time to prepare for next match...
    Very nice and you know, a victory is a victory :P

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Is this the scout buyer you mentioned a few days ago? Sounded like a close game and it's a good result to take back home. Was he watching the match btw?

There are 2 scout buyers in my Champions League, one of those is those "crazy buyers", clearly isn't happy with 5 star players with SA and filled his team with new 6* scout players. The thing with most of these scout buyers is that they don't know tactics too well as it showed in my 2nd team's league last season, beating them is the best feeling
    Yes he watched the game and the possession was 55-45 in his favour, but yes a draw was a good enough result for me, I've seen a crazy scout buyer before where he replaces all the scouts hes bought after 1 season, bit stupid in all honesty, your right about most scout buyers, don't know a thing about tactics and strategy and how to play the game right, they only win because they have the best players. Batigo United a scout buyer of scouts every season won 9 of the first 10 champions leagues he played in but I found him kicking around again my server from clicking on one of group opponents in my champions league and he had him in his league and they only won the champions league once out of the last 4 seasons. So it explains to me that he doesn't know too much in the way of tactics but I still wasnt able to beat them in L12 semi-finals.

Oh...And I have 2 Cups to Batigo United's 0.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-16-2013 at 04:43 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    What's with the hate? Damn.... was has Wenger ever done to you... or anyone?
    He stands by his players to a fault...
    He stands by the LEAGUE for chrissakes! And they certainly don't deserve it!

Arsenal's troubles are a result of a stupid American holding the purse strings....

BUY SOME PLAYERS!!!!

Done now.... :rant off:
    No hate just memories!
    OK my mistake Arsehole isn't a whinger then, if it makes you feel better.

Don't suppose you could post the game stats and a snappy of the teams quality?.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-16-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91