Page 99 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149199 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    Very nice sell, Potemy.

When I get offers on negotiation, I always set a selling price & ask for another token or 2. Sometimes they accept, other times they don't, but its worth it if they do
    Thanks. Not sure if he minds the injury, he seems to be loaded with tokens making an offer like that, but his team isn't the strongest. My striker's in his starting line-up already, though, so he seems to be healed.

I never seem to get follow up offers when I set a selling price. July's advice is working nicely, reject all offers you aren't happy with.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Potemy, when you sell an injured player he will always arrive at his new club injury free.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Oh I found a nice DL for me, I hope I will not enter into a bidding war
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I suppose I should explain that comment further. Recently I had a negotiation offer on an injured player that I planned to sell anyway, so I hiked the selling price, it was accepted, & lo & behold the played turned up at new club without injury.

So shortly after I had an injured player I intended to move on so I placed him on the transfer market, he was sold & was also in his new club without injury. I can only deduce from both those instances that when an injured player is sold, the injury disappears.
    Playsmartpeople likes this.
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Season 37-123456.jpg

A new transfer for Orlova
    Potemy likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I suppose I should explain that comment further. Recently I had a negotiation offer on an injured player that I planned to sell anyway, so I hiked the selling price, it was accepted, & lo & behold the played turned up at new club without injury.

So shortly after I had an injured player I intended to move on so I placed him on the transfer market, he was sold & was also in his new club without injury. I can only deduce from both those instances that when an injured player is sold, the injury disappears.
    Thats not always the case, the status of injured players is hidden from rival clubs for some unknown reason on this game, a bit silly really because you should know which players are currently out from injury.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

The Gunner Fc 0-4 July Fourth League Round 6

An easy win for July Fourth this morning in the early kick-off in the league against Thai Opponents, They had the first few attacks in the game but we found a way to quickly score 3 goals, which Papaleo's pass towards Crawford tap in to get us off the mark, L.McNamara then played Mensah through for our second and Crawford got his brace on 38 minutes with an excallent shot that beat the keeper, However the game took a little turning point as a challenge on Mensah ended his game and halted our momentum as well, just as well we lead 3-0 at the time, Zidane is starting to struggle at AMR but he will soon be fully trained to play at AMR with 5 more skill points, Substitute Savage scored from coming off the bench in his third consecutive game to make it 4-0 and P.McNamara picked up another yellow card, Papaleo and L.McNamara had 2 chances each to add to easy win but couldn't convert those chances in the end.

We don't kick-off our CUP playoff match until 22.43 this evening and I am going to take a mini-break from T11 until then since technically there is no break in T11 it's best to use the opportunities when they arrive. I may also may decide not to watch our cup game tonight either. Mensah's injury is for 3 days, Im going to give him the straightforward CUP game off, and may decide to actually rest him for the 3 days and save up some red medics, I'm sure we can play without Mensah until he fully recovers.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Potemy, when you sell an injured player he will always arrive at his new club injury free.

Not true, it's just that injuries are hidden from other managers. Have you ever seen another team's players injured from their squad page? I've also heard of managers buying injured players, there was a thread recently where someone bought a player injured and in horrible condition.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	123456.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	2284

A new transfer for Orlova
    Looks good. How is his training speed? The only thing I don't really like is his very limited position.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League

Champions League

Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Looks good. How is his training speed? The only thing I don't really like is his very limited position.
    There is no problem as long I have substiutions a lot also he's substitution too but maybe he will go to first 11, I will let him to play today to see how he will do it.

And training speed is good 1 point + from a full rotation of traning.