Page 77 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

July Fourth 7-0 NumCeza FC League Round 3

I think the wage rises may of given my players a lift you know, P.McNamara got us in front early from a fine strike from outside the area and our current leading goalscorer L.McNamara scored once again on 12 minutes with a shot past the goal keeper, Crawford was then certain to score and brought down in the area and Papaleo put away the penalty, then Papaleo through on goal just before half-time played it to Crawford for a 4-0 lead at HT, The second half was more of the same, Papaleo again finding Crawford in a advanced position to fire home and then a minute later we got another penalty which Papaleo sent the keeper the wrong way, We clearly were at our best in this London Derby and Papaleos pass in te 84th minute which Crawford latched onto it before the goalkeeper could get the block on the shot and that completed Crawford's fine hatrick.

Goals: P.McNamara (3), L.McNamara (12), Papaleo (33 Pen, 57 Pen), Crawford (45,56,84) MOTM: Papaleo.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

I think the wage rises may of given my players a lift you know, P.McNamara got us in front early from a fine strike from outside the area and our current leading goalscorer L.McNamara scored once again on 12 minutes with a shot past the goal keeper, Crawford was then certain to score and brought down in the area and Papaleo put away the penalty, then Papaleo through on goal just before half-time played it to Crawford for a 4-0 lead at HT, The second half was more of the same, Papaleo again finding Crawford in a advanced position to fire home and then a minute later we got another penalty which Papaleo sent the keeper the wrong way, We clearly were at our best in this London Derby and Papaleos pass in te 84th minute which Crawford latched onto it before the goalkeeper could get the block on the shot and that completed Crawford's fine hatrick.

Goals: P.McNamara (3), L.McNamara (12), Papaleo (33 Pen, 57 Pen), Crawford (45,56,84) MOTM: Papaleo.
    Has Petersen married and is now called Crawford?

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    Has Petersen married and is now called Crawford?
    No, lol Petersen isnt one of our players... Crawford was our new signing at the beginning of the season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

Thats great July :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Damn, a draw right at the start of the league, exactly like last season, I didn't watched the game and it was a perfect one...

In first minutes my best striker got red card so of course the result was that one... 2-2 and I got 1 goal from pentaly, nothing to say, he had pretty good team but still shouldn't be a problem, anyway league will go on so I need to focuse better now.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

In about 2 hours the team of my wife will meet the best squad in league. Seems it will be the decision of the season in the league. He has 4 scouts in his line up. We will see what we can do.

FCP
    Bad game in league today. We only got to 0 - 0.
    Many chances against a very defensive weaker opponent.
    Players are running laps now for not winning. They better preform in CL.

New player 6 stars! and a lucky 3-1 victory, after we comed back from 1-0 with our help (injured him 2 important mc's).

The funny part of game, I added NTNK in 88 and in 89 he was injured...

FCP
    Also I hope my players are ready for the big challenge on saturday agaist our big opponent from last season.
    Last season we did not got to win CL & cup due to him but managed to take league away from him.
    Noticed he has been spending a lot again.

Season 37-t11.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FCP View Post
    Also I hope my players are ready for the big challenge on saturday agaist our big opponent from last season.
    Last season we did not got to win CL & cup due to him but managed to take league away from him.
    Noticed he has been spending a lot again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T11.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	2150
    Half German National Team, but tell him it's Mats Hummels not Matz