average 41.5
    value 78m
    tokens 70+
    last season place. L 1st. C 2nd.CL 1st
    Way to hit post #1111..... nice!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    4 injuries in 1 match, Nordeus, whats going on with that ****?

That is just sickening, no wonder people leave the game.
    Don't think I've seen one half a game where one team is totally wrecked.
    I hope they are minor.
    Has to be worth a report, Yan will have a ready made excuse, blah..... blah ....... blah Premier League.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

An emphatic 0-3 away win in Belgium over night for Massie Lodge against an opponent we earmarked as the No1 contender at the start of the season. Despite being level at half time, Massie Lodge dominated possession 60-40 & duely converted 3 goals from the 12 chances created. The terrific result leaves Massie Lodge 2pts clear on top of the Level 8 League & plummets RSC Zanderbergen down to 6th some 7 pts behind which is a nice little comfort zone.

A tight 1-2 away win in the CL ensures Massie Lodge's progression from Group stage to the knockout stage as top of their Group.

All in all, a very satisfying night
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Interesting League clash tonight, although I will change the time of the game to tomorrow morning as it is scheduled only half an hour after my return bout with my brother in law in The Cup.

My opponent plays 3N-1-5-1 which I have never encountered before, & has only had 4 goals scored against him in 7 matches this season. He has in fact lost 4 games, all 1-0 & his only draw was 0-0, he sits 8th on the League ladder at present. I will have to cover him in mid field by playing 6 there myself, probably use 3W-1-3N-2W-1. Hopefully I can score a few more goals than his previous opposition this season
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    The Monday Report.

LGE: JONATHON FC 1-3 LONDON CITY
    City carried on stumbling along again, in this game in America. Seamus Flanagan scored the only first half goal after 30 minutes. Dave Kennedy added to the tally after 65. Jonathon pulled one back on 71, but Flanagan bagged his second on 83. With two goals, Flanagan scooped mom.

CL: KURDISTAN FC 1-2 LONDON CITY
    Another under-par performance from the team. Teddy King opened the scoring after 38 minutes. Seamus Flanagan doubled the lead (54), early in the second half. The home side poached a goal after 62, and began to look dangerous. But then they had a man red carded on 75, which just about guaranteed our victory. MOM: Brian Gibbs.

Although we've won all our matches over the last 3 days, we have been nowhere near convincing, and we've rode our luck at times. Still joint top of the league, and top of our champ lge group, with 12 points from 4 games.
    Nice wins, at limit but still a win :P good job!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    Results 08.02.2013.

League home win
    Very tough job expects me these days
    Still have -5 points,but I son't give up so easy...I have strongest team in League and I prove it at the end of season
    CL home win
    Very poor performance from my lads today...
    This was very easy opponents but results are positive anyway...

Games

League table

CL table

5 points, everything is possible, you have the best quality in your league?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    4 injuries in 1 match, Nordeus, whats going on with that ****?

Oh man, you set a new record )

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover
    That is just sickening, no wonder people leave the game.
    Don't think I've seen one half a game where one team is totally wrecked.
    I hope they are minor.
    Has to be worth a report, Yan will have a ready made excuse, blah..... blah ....... blah Premier League.
    Had similar two days ago 5 front line players OUT! After 10 minutes of cursing and throwing hate, calmed down, went to neighbour for a beer, and healed 2 of them. Rest will come in next 6 days...

Keep fingers crossed games due in 20 minutes, victory is needed.

July Fourth 4-0 FK SUSEK Cup Playoffs 2nd Leg, July Fourth win 10-0 on Aggregate.

With the job done already in the first leg, it was just a kick about against a Level 9 team at home playing with an illegal formation with just 2 defenders, It didnt matter what we did or how many we scored, but it took more than 30 minutes for Robbie Savage to give us the lead from a good strike that the keeper couldn't do anything after the visitors were riding their luck until then, Papaleo then fired R.McNamara on to goal to make it 2-0, Papaleo then made it 3-0 with a header from a corner kick. We were missing more chances than scoring but it was not important to score lots, Papaleo missed again before Pepp Crawford scored our 4th right at the end of the game.

Goals: Savage (33) R.McNamara (51) Papaleo (73) Crawford (88) MOTM: R.McNamara.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*