Page 113 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Little harder game than expected in the home leg.... but we came in with a 3 goal cushion....

Fatigue seemed to play a part... but at day's end we walk out with a 4-2 win and 7-2 aggregate...

Now the nerves begin.... who do we draw in the next round? The token buyer?? When do we see him in
    Cup action.... tomorrow in league for sure....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 4-0 FK SUSEK Cup Playoffs 2nd Leg, July Fourth win 10-0 on Aggregate.

With the job done already in the first leg, it was just a kick about against a Level 9 team at home playing with an illegal formation with just 2 defenders, It didnt matter what we did or how many we scored, but it took more than 30 minutes for Robbie Savage to give us the lead from a good strike that the keeper couldn't do anything after the visitors were riding their luck until then, Papaleo then fired R.McNamara on to goal to make it 2-0, Papaleo then made it 3-0 with a header from a corner kick. We were missing more chances than scoring but it was not important to score lots, Papaleo missed again before Pepp Crawford scored our 4th right at the end of the game.

Goals: Savage (33) R.McNamara (51) Papaleo (73) Crawford (88) MOTM: R.McNamara.
    Very nice result of general
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Of course my big game today..... against my very active T11 friend....
    No idea what formation he'll be using... he changes a lot.... should be an
    interesting day of strategy...

Here's what I don't like.... the game kicks off right at the end of Arsenal-Bayern and
    I plan on being at the bar for that game... so I played my first game on my Android
    this morning to see if I liked the interface.... not sure....

So I need Arsenal to just go ahead and run up about a 3-nil or 4-nil cushion so I can
    come home a bit early.... whattaya say guys?
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Mar Wie View Post
    4 injuries in 1 match, Nordeus, whats going on with that ****?

yeah i belive something is wrong i got 3 players injured yesterday , maybe nordeus changed anything about this
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Of course my big game today..... against my very active T11 friend....
    No idea what formation he'll be using... he changes a lot.... should be an
    interesting day of strategy...

Here's what I don't like.... the game kicks off right at the end of Arsenal-Bayern and
    I plan on being at the bar for that game... so I played my first game on my Android
    this morning to see if I liked the interface.... not sure....

So I need Arsenal to just go ahead and run up about a 3-nil or 4-nil cushion so I can
    come home a bit early.... whattaya say guys?
    Arsenal don't stand a chance of beating Bayern Munich if they can't beat Blackburn Rovers, I've done watching the gunners for the rest of the season, Arsenal do nothing but piss me off now.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

So here are my 3 strikers.... I may need to make some changes... LOL

#1 Striker.... my Top Guy (supposedly)...
    Season 37-brandoncook.jpg

Here's my #2 striker.... actually higher skill ratings....
    Season 37-kwamesantos.jpg

Then here's #3 that I brought in just to have a backup on 3rd striker...
    Season 37-mohdamirulsarudin.jpg

Ummm.... think I need to re-think my depth chart.... LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Season 37-brandoncook.jpg   Season 37-kwamesantos.jpg   Season 37-mohdamirulsarudin.jpg  
    Newark City

Arsenal don't stand a chance of beating Bayern Munich if they can't beat Blackburn Rovers, I've done watching the gunners for the rest of the season, Arsenal do nothing but piss me off now.
    Agree, Bayern München get the Cup back in London this year!

they saved energy for match against bayern , thats why they losst in FA cup match , champions league its more important than FA cup
    Kyroshill likes this.
    (*_*)

Absolut lame abuse

As recently mentioned there's a really intelligent guy in my league. Dario Avalos, married with Aldana Moreira (noticed from his public Facebook profile, abuses to support weaker teams against the top of the league.

Yesterday, on MD 7 he supported my oppenent together with the team of his wife (seriously managed by him too) as everytime.

But today, as his own team, placed 3rd played against runners up Alex FC, he managed to watch the game and get supported by his wifes club and also Marcelo Sosa (Lvl4), who is also friended with him at FB.

This is why I decided to support Alex FC, even the win of Dario FC got me another point away from runners up for now total 3 clear instead of two (honestly I hoped for a draw )

So I'll keep my fingers crossed to win the league by 26-0-0 to kick his ass and I hope he will reach CL with on Team max.

Next time I will support VfB Stuttgart against Borussia Dortmund to finally support Bayern München. Yes, it's no cheating, but in my mind lame abuse.

Arsenal always plays to the level of their opponent.... good on a day like today....

Not so good when they are playing some secondary school team.... they can beat Barcelona and then lose to
    11 guys from my street.... frustrating!!
    kullehh likes this.
    Newark City