Page 148 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've never seen a 10* player in Top Eleven... anywhere. You probably mean 9* with 75 skill points for enough to hang onto 9* legend status when the club wins promotion when players lose a star each.
    Jeez! I give up! joking is just wasted.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Saturday Update.

LGE: LONDON CITY 3-1 LESTYNS LEGENDS
    Excellent performance from the lads against our nearest rivals. Dave Kennedy (15), gave us the lead, but the Legends equalised soon after. For the rest of the match it was nip and tuck, with both sides having chances. Things began to look bleak though, when Paul Edmonds received a straight red on 65 minutes. But we kept plugging away and we got our rewards, when Seamus Flanagan grabbed a brace (85 & 88), in the dying minutes of the match, goals which helped him win MOM:

CUP: LONDON CITY 4-1 KING FC
    Leading 4-2 from the first leg, we duly completed the formality after a nervy start. Losing Bjorn Lanwer to injury after just 2 minutes didn't help matters. All the goals came in the second half. Larry Redknapp opened the scoring with a run and shot after 67 minutes. King equalised, but then we grabbed the match by the scruff of the neck, and added further goals from Seamus Flanagan (75), Hector Morgada (79) and Solomon Grundy (85). Flanagan gained his 2nd man of the match award of the day.

Summary:

The league win was important as it turned out to really be our day. After us beating the 2nd place side, we were then boosted to see that 3rd place lost 1-4 at home to 7th, and 4th place lost 0-4 away at 11th. So we now lead 2nd by 4 points, with 3rd & 4th, 8 points behind.
    In the cup, its mixed feelings. Good to win, but now we face a level 9 team in the quarter-finals.

Today's victories were marred by 2 injuries. Teddy King suffered a ligament tear (5 days), in the league match, while Bjorn Lanwer pulled a hamstring (6 days), in the cup match.
    Pojacanje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Jeez! I give up! joking is just wasted.
    See that the 'other game' is having a sale...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Saturday Update.

LGE: LONDON CITY 3-1 LESTYNS LEGENDS
    Excellent performance from the lads against our nearest rivals. Dave Kennedy (15), gave us the lead, but the Legends equalised soon after. For the rest of the match it was nip and tuck, with both sides having chances. Things began to look bleak though, when Paul Edmonds received a straight red on 65 minutes. But we kept plugging away and we got our rewards, when Seamus Flanagan grabbed a brace (85 & 88), in the dying minutes of the match, goals which helped him win MOM:

CUP: LONDON CITY 4-1 KING FC
    Leading 4-2 from the first leg, we duly completed the formality after a nervy start. Losing Bjorn Lanwer to injury after just 2 minutes didn't help matters. All the goals came in the second half. Larry Redknapp opened the scoring with a run and shot after 67 minutes. King equalised, but then we grabbed the match by the scruff of the neck, and added further goals from Seamus Flanagan (75), Hector Morgada (79) and Solomon Grundy (85). Flanagan gained his 2nd man of the match award of the day.

Summary:

The league win was important as it turned out to really be our day. After us beating the 2nd place side, we were then boosted to see that 3rd place lost 1-4 at home to 7th, and 4th place lost 0-4 away at 11th. So we now lead 2nd by 4 points, with 3rd & 4th, 8 points behind.
    In the cup, its mixed feelings. Good to win, but now we face a level 9 team in the quarter-finals.

Today's victories were marred by 2 injuries. Teddy King suffered a ligament tear (5 days), in the league match, while Bjorn Lanwer pulled a hamstring (6 days), in the cup match.
    Are we finally going to see LONDON CITY win their 1st ever league title this season? It's long over due, and you certainly deserve to win it.
    Raykco likes this.

See that the 'other game' is having a sale...
    Which one 'Galacticus' I was on earlier but didn't see much just played my matches then on here for the league match.
    Does it cost £££££ if so not for me.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Are we finally going to see LONDON CITY win their 1st ever league title this season? It's long over due, and you certainly deserve to win it.
    Thanks. But I'm a born pessimist. I won't get excited until it happens.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Thanks. But I'm a born pessimist. I won't get excited until it happens.
    I'm a pessimist these days too... but thats mainly down to whats caused chronic depression for me and also being an Arsenal fan gives out a pessimist mindset of things.
    Kyroshill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Which one 'Galacticus' I was on earlier but didn't see much just played my matches then on here for the league match.
    Does it cost £££££ if so not for me.
    Well It was basically double RP's on purchase, I'd fill my boots if something happened here with T11.

Uhhh 2 away games tomorrow within an hour of each other and I probably won't be around to watch them... 1st one against a team with illegal formation in the league and the 2nd game in the CL against some weaker but active person, that 13% possession bonus will probably make me lose I'll try watch the CL match on my phone but it's been playing up lately.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

How I am doing? Sh*t! I felt to rank 5 after a 1-1 away draw (only 15% of the chances used, horrible). Didn't watch it live because real life friends had and will have priority. The fight for the CL ranks gets very tough. The league leader lost today at home against a team playing a 4-DMC-ML-MC-AMC-ST-ST. I won 4-1 against that team, but it won the last 9 matches in a row.

Tomorrow another two away matches (league, CL) and on Monday another away match. Great match making.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 02-23-2013 at 11:33 PM.