Page 149 of 268 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Lucky you. Check this draw. Yeah, moved to 1/4 first time in 7 seasons(2nd or 3rd time play 1/8)Attachment 2525
    Yeah.... you are NOT in a happy part of the draw.... but hey.... that's why we play the games! Who knows?
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Well It was basically double RP's on purchase, I'd fill my boots if something happened here with T11.
    Ahh! clocked it yesterday.

Bouncing up and down now like a yo-yo L65 don't think I can get much higher without £££ even having to drop a level to gain RP's from my daily games.
    Time to change strategy I think, put the team in auto pilot with a crap formation with low FX and get relegated a few levels, then come back and gain some more world coins, resisted spending them upto now, got 5 England but want seven for Moore 4 world, 2 Dutch, 2 Spanish, 2 German and 2 Arggies.
    No wild players in the team so I'm struggling, most teams now have +5.

Played just over 3000 games and not one injury, that engine needs a serious overall.
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-23-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Quote Originally Posted by Accyrover View Post
    Ahh! clocked it yesterday.

Bouncing up and down now like a yo-yo L65 don't think I can get much higher without £££ even having to drop a level to gain RP's from my daily games.
    Time to change strategy I think, put the team in auto pilot with a crap formation with low FX and get relegated a few levels, then come back and gain some more world coins, resisted spending them upto now, got 5 England but want seven for Moore 4 world, 2 Dutch, 2 Spanish, 2 German and 2 Arggies.
    No wild players in the team so I'm struggling, most teams now have +5.

Played just over 3000 games and not one injury, that engine needs a serious overall.
    I always take the legend coins whenever they appear for 300 RP each because they don't come around often, I'm a long way behind you at L42 but then again you started the game a long time before me, just like I started T11 a long time before you did so it balances it out there, I haven't spent any money on RP since its not like I can spend it all on legend coins to unlock the legends immediately, My current legend coins from left to right are 4,1,0,0,0,2,1,4. I was thinking looking at player ratings that it wold of been better to train players from 'gold' all the way up rather than buy 'black' off the market. My Current Ranking is #61 in the December 22 pool.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Have you ever had situation to be tied for the 1st place or 7th and have to play final match. Game says if players are tied by score goals and stuff they will play match on neutral field.

Any "luck" with that?

last night game
    Season 37-123.jpg

and league tabel after
    Season 37-12345.jpg
    Pojacanje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Have you ever had situation to be tied for the 1st place or 7th and have to play final match. Game says if players are tied by score goals and stuff they will play match on neutral field.

Any "luck" with that?
    No. I haven't seen that happen anywhere, but I believe someone mentioned they missed out on the Champions League for the next season by this method.

Apprentice
    Well played!

Sungurlu FC 1-3 July Fourth League Round 13

"Sometimes you need to win ugly and grind out those results to win" was the agenda here with this game but it started quite well, Zidane unleashed a power driver but the keeper somehow got down to make the save, our next attack was cut out by the opposition defence made a foul on Novotny, Free-Kick... no problem for Kevin Mensah who scored his 20th of the season and 8 in the last 4, Papaleo had a poor game in all honesty missing easy chances, but Mensah is the real deal in our team at the moment as he crossed the ball in for R.McNamara to head in for 2-0, Holvoet then picked up a knock and we had to switch tactics, Zidane should of made it 3-0 at HT but he put it wide, Our possession was reduced to +1% with a rival manager supporting the opponents and it seemed to give them a response to come out and fight in the second half and Sungurlu got a goal back when Fernandez found Espinel in the box who curled past our keeper, they almost got an equaliser minutes later when a Soprych corner found Espinel again but thankfully he headed it just over the bar, Under pressure and under siege in the second half we had a counter attack which Zidane crossed the ball in and L.McNamara struck it past the helpless Sungurlu keeper to ensure we took away the 3 points.

Goals: Mensah (16) R.McNamara (27) Espinel (54) L.McNamara (75) MOTM: Vasko

FAO Accyrover... Holvoets Injury occured 1 skill point away from 7*
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-24-2013 at 10:03 AM.
    dv8r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Sungurlu FC 1-3 July Fourth League Round 13

"Sometimes you need to win ugly and grind out those results to win" was the agenda here with this game but it started quite well, Zidane unleashed a power driver but the keeper somehow got down to make the save, our next attack was cut out by the opposition defence made a foul on Novotny, Free-Kick... no problem for Kevin Mensah who scored his 20th of the season and 8 in the last 4, Papaleo had a poor game in all honesty missing easy chances, but Mensah is the real deal in our team at the moment as he crossed the ball in for R.McNamara to head in for 2-0, Holvoet then picked up a knock and we had to switch tactics, Zidane should of made it 3-0 at HT but he put it wide, Our possession was reduced to +1% with a rival manager supporting the opponents and it seemed to give them a response to come out and fight in the second half and Sungurlu got a goal back when Fernandez found Espinel in the box who curled past our keeper, they almost got an equaliser minutes later when a Soprych corner found Espinel again but thankfully he headed it just over the bar, Under pressure and under siege in the second half we had a counter attack which Zidane crossed the ball in and L.McNamara struck it past the helpless Sungurlu keeper to ensure we took away the 3 points.

Goals: Mensah (16) R.McNamara (27) Espinel (54) L.McNamara (75) MOTM: Vasko
    Sounded like a hard game. Now that one's out of the way, you've pretty much won it!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    0-3 won 'cause the other manager didn't had 11 players (injuries/red cards) ............ woke up for nothing
    Kyroshill likes this.