Page 152 of 268 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    That Galatasaray has a higher QL on field players than me :P
    I didn't noticed him, but anyway till final you should not have big problems, I have something like you.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This stupid app is a load of bull. Couldn't connect to server for the whole match, it only let me in AFTER my game. Lucky I won 2-1 but it was against an illegal team...blooody hell lol, would have been pissed if I drew that

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    This stupid app is a load of bull. Couldn't connect to server for the whole match, it only let me in AFTER my game. Lucky I won 2-1 but it was against an illegal team...blooody hell lol, would have been pissed if I drew that
    I have just noticed a sharp rise in the number of users online in the forums in the last 10 mins, only seems to happen whenever there is problems logging into the game, otherwise this is a very quiet place.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    I had problems too, I needed to refresh the page 3 times.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I had problems too, I needed to refresh the page 3 times.

same here. luckily auto subs are made 2 seasons ago. had problems back then so I am prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    same here. luckily auto subs are made 2 seasons ago. had problems back then so I am prepared
    Yikes.... I hope I don't have that problem.... I'm still not convinced auto-subs work on my server....
    NEVER seen it happen and I watch a lot of matches each day following upcoming opponents...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

LOL.... I'm excited that I am just about to earn the flag of Anguilla! I'm such a geek!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

I've been logged in for most of the afternoon thank goodness.

The CL KO's got off to a flyer in Brazil against 'bugader FC'.
    The match started off very tight with the home team playing 3W-2N-2W-2N-1, I played this formation a great deal at L2 & L3 so I know what is capable of, so we lined up in direct opposition with, 3W-2N-2-2W-1 hoping to control the centre of the park, both managers were on the touch line and Ravers had the possession at 65/45, 15 shots each with some very worrying tackling stats for us as it was set to normal and then backed off to easy at H/T still managed to finish with 19 tackles and 15 fouls unheard of for a Ravers team.

The deadlock was finally broken on 34 minutes with Forrest (the dribbler) making a dazzling run through the defence and playing the ball square for Garner to tuck away.
    Ravers were certainly feeling the tension attack after attack was rained on the defence but they stood strong, Keeley standing firm to all on comers.
    A further slight tweak to the orders was made at H/T switching from Ravers shorter passing game to a more direct mixed approach.
    The attacks seemed to be reduced and Ravers started to increase the shots on target with their keeper playing a blinder.
    Haddad picked the ball up deep in his half carrying down the left flank played it down the wing for Wilcox who crossed for Sherwood launching himself at the ball heading home.
    Wilcox's silky skill again proved the undoing of the Brazilian defence leaving them in his wake and powering his shot into the top corner.

0-3 to Rovers and looking good to progress, none the richer I might add as maximum bonus was on offer for the win (500k).
    Last edited by Accyrover; 02-24-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

Champions League RO16, 1st leg - Mrbom 1-4 Perfect Tactics

We take a huge step into the next round. Suarez got us off the mark then Rasmussen from a corner, both set up by Petersen.

2nd half - Mrbom FC went for a 3W- 3n-1-3. That showed their intention on getting back. And they did, Hernandez from a counter move making it 2-1.

We switched to the 4-5-1 v for more defensive cover and attacking options. Their 3 wide defenders were murdered after this change. A quick Petersen double put the tie to rest, giving us a huge lead into the next leg.

Goals: Petersen x2, Rasmussen , Suarez; (Hernandez)

MOTM: Petersen

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Champions League 1/8

Away win