Page 168 of 268 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Attachment 2640

Once again.... impatient....

Oh yeah... squad is Avg 20.0 now.... I guess 4th star comes at 20.1 D'oh!
    Here is our 1/8 Finals (Last 16) 2nd leg results

*Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Here is our 1/8 Finals (Last 16) 2nd leg results

I don't see how you can lose CL
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Attachment 2640

Once again.... impatient....

Oh yeah... squad is Avg 20.0 now.... I guess 4th star comes at 20.1 D'oh!
    You have the best team and you should win but still the quality difference is not so big between teams.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    NTNK ===>
    Don't worry BRO, Rome falled too.
    Kyroshill likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Your players will get their next star at 30 quality. The number of skill points each of the players need to reach this are:

SHAQIRI = 9, KOLASINAC = 12, MODRIC = 16, OZIL = 27, HAJROVIC = 24, NASTASIC = 64.
    Ok, thank you... Will PT them the following week (or until the end of the season) and hope for the best.

Cheers mate
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I've been on the Power Training again...

L.McNamara has reached 8*105, Currently the 2nd highest rated player at the club.

I'm in 2 minds whether to push this player all the way to 9* next season, Papaleo will be 26 next season and will be effectively out of the age window to Power Train your players, I noticed this with Zidane when he turned 26 this season, he's growth of a player slowed down by about 1/3rd but I still trained him the 50 points for AMR position.

Another good candidate to get to 9* next season will be Mensah.

L.McNamara has reached 8*105, Currently the 2nd highest rated player at the club.

I'm in 2 minds whether to push this player all the way to 9* next season, Papaleo will be 26 next season and will be effectively out of the age window to Power Train your players, I noticed this with Zidane when he turned 26 this season, he's growth of a player slowed down by about 1/3rd but I still trained him the 50 points for AMR position.

Nice job!

Training Update: Ladies and Gentlemen... We have a 9* Star Legend

Stacey Papaleo has just reached 9*110... 9* LEGEND.

This is the 2nd time Papaleo has reached legend status.

Papaleo's Stats on reaching 9*110...

Papaleo is 25 years old, Which is the latest age you can effectively power train players all the way to 9*, This means it will be likely to be the last time that the player is at 9*. We expect Papaleo to be in our squad into the early 30's.

I spent the last 30 skill points on Papaleo's defence skills, hopefully resulting in more consistency and the ability to score more goals by the player having less of an imbalance.

July Fourth 5-0 FC CHUJEMUJE CUP Quarter-Finals 2nd Leg (July Fourth win 9-1 on Aggregate)
    July Fourth 99.3 4-2-2-2 Hexagon - FC CHUJEMUJE 82.0 3W-1-3W-1-2

An easy routine win for July Fourth in the CUP to get into the Semi-Finals with an emphatic 5-0 win over CHUJEMUJE, We opened the scoring early through Crawford squaring up Papaleo in the area to score to put us 1 up, CHUJEMUJE had a couple of corners but we headed the danger out wit no problems, Then Papaleo was booked which left CHUJEMUJE with a free-kick which was again headed away from danger, Kevin Mensah scored a long range effort from 25 meters in the 35th minute and a minute later he done it again, Our 2 goals in the second half came rather late on, A foul from Kaya on the edge of the area gave us a Kevin Mensah free-kick which he scored and completed his hatrick and then P.McNamara's through ball found L.McNamara who hit it cleanly past the keeper to make it 5-0. Fedorin for CHUJEMULE should of got a consolation but he put it wide.

Goals: Papaleo (11) Mensah (35,36,79) L.McNamara (82) MOTM: Mensah.

We will most likely play Eragon Team in the Semi-Finals with the 1st Leg in Wola Jablonska in Poland on Sunday with the return leg at Islington Park, London on Tuesday morning. Thats of course They hang on to a 3-0 lead going into the second leg against PAOK who are 8 quality higher than Eragon Team.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-27-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Apprentice

Saw +30 players L16-22 playing like crazy, no matter age...old team but 1st place after ... 10-15 matches, several seasons ago...