Page 167 of 268 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Hey that was a Romanian team... you couldn't do that...
    We can basically do what we like at the moment and retaining the CL is one of those things we would like to do.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Chika bow wow! Balkan Boyz playing Q- finals in CL .....

Season 37-cl.jpg

And my newly purcashed (scout)player made a hattrick ....

Season 37-cll.jpg
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

NTNK ===>

Big scoring day for FC Kneipenkick

League: F.C. Kneipenkick - Women F.C. 6-1
    The 2nd in league Women F.C. visited today Kneipenkicks ground. Yesterday her very nice run of 10 wins a row ended with a 1-3 home defeat against the 8th in table Wolf FC (a good team that underperformed so far). Today Kneipenkicks manager Chris Rath gave Dominik Afriyie, a 20 years 4* one-on-one-striker, some trust after a good performance in a test match yesterday. Afriyie paid back the trust, made a double pack and prepared another - MOTM with rating 9. Other goals by Sandor, Lindeborg, Rubin de Toledo and Garcia. With this nice win Kneipenkick took position 2 in the league since the 1st in 3rd in table tied today 2-2.

CL: FC Kneipenkick - Tripoli City 3-0 (first leg 2-1 - aggregate 5-1)
    Big respect to the manager of the Greek side. He went all in with a 3W-4-3 formation after Kneipenkick could grap a close 2-1 away win on Sunday and activated a friend to support him. Kneipenkick played a 4-4-2 and both teams had chances at the start of the match. Tripoli midfielder Kanellopoulos was sadly a bit too motivated and fouled Rasch very rough in minute 15 (ACL injury, 4 days out ), yellow card. Playmaker Gürser replaced Rasch, a good move as we see later. At the other side Kanellopoulos was still too motivated and did another rough foul. Gladly nobody got injured that time, but yellow-red for him (25.). Kneipenkick took at once advantage. Sandór scored with a distance goal (25.) and Gürser made another before half-time (43.). Kneipenkick took a bit the gear out of the match to risk no further injuries, some substitutes came in, and Kneipenkick could only get one further goal by Hungarian striker Purt (67.).

In the round of the last 8 Kneipenkick faces Spanish side "Real r cedi FC", that could turn today a 1-2 loss at one of my friends with a 7-1. So Kneipenkick will be warned and tries to continue the CL run. In the league we will travel tomorrow once more to England and face Robert FC.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 02-26-2013 at 09:30 PM.

[Re- posting]

I have a couple of questions, that I hope you guys can help me with.

Yesterday i bought 5 youngsters (all 5star players, 18yrs or 19 yrs old and a quality between 28 and 29 perfect/excellent) for ca:9M (free tokens converted into £) and thought/considered to PT them until the end of the season (last game scheduled the 9/3).. Ps. Matija Nastasić not included (but I would be grateful if somebody had a opinon how to improve him as well).

So, how much time&packs will I need to get them at quality 30/ 31 or maybe add a *star (if it´s possible)?

Here are some screen´s.

Season 37-01.jpg

Season 37-02.jpg

Season 37-03.jpg

Ps. I´am a lvl2 player
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    NTNK ===>
    No idea what that means!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Two home games for Massie Lodge over night which is ceratinly a change.

We hosted a Turkish outfit in the League & despatched them back home with their tails between their legs, giving them a 5-0 drubbing in comfortable fashion. The manager was so confident of victory he declined to even watch the midnight match.

The Champions League second leg was another kettle of fish going in 1-1 after a drawn first leg. Playing 451V against our French opponents 4-3N-1-2, Massie Lodge attacked in the first 45 minutes to no avail with the scores locked 0-0 at half time. The manager altered the mentality to normal for the second period which seemed to do the trick with 2 unanswered goals progressing the Green & Gold into the final 8. After being unceremoniously dumped in the last 16 last season, this was an important victory for the Club.

Another big League match tonight (at midnight again so manager will not be present), away from home. As we continue to knock off the second placed teams, another steps up to take their places so we again face second placed Turkish outfit tonight. A win would see us climb some 10 points clear at the top so victory is important although not imperative, a draw will do just fine. Still, we don't want to give the opposition a glimpse of hope now, do we.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Quote Originally Posted by NTNK View Post
    NTNK ===>
    Ummm... if what I just saw was accurate.... then LOL!!! OK then
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Season 37-clknockouts.jpg

Once again.... impatient....

Oh yeah... squad is Avg 20.0 now.... I guess 4th star comes at 20.1 D'oh!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    [Re- posting]

I have a couple of questions, that I hope you guys can help me with.

Yesterday i bought 5 youngsters (all 5star players, 18yrs or 19 yrs old and a quality between 28 and 29 perfect/excellent) for ca:9M (free tokens converted into £) and thought/considered to PT them until the end of the season (last game scheduled the 9/3).. Ps. Matija Nastasić not included (but I would be grateful if somebody had a opinon how to improve him as well).

So, how much time&packs will I need to get them at quality 30/ 31 or maybe add a *star (if it´s possible)?

Here are some screen´s.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	2632

Name:	02.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	92.6 KB 
ID:	2633

Name:	03.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	2634

Ps. I´am a lvl2 player
    Your players will get their next star at 30 quality. The number of skill points each of the players need to reach this are:

SHAQIRI = 9, KOLASINAC = 12, MODRIC = 16, OZIL = 27, HAJROVIC = 24, NASTASIC = 64.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33