Page 169 of 268 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    Saw +30 players L16-22 playing like crazy, no matter age...old team but 1st place after ... 10-15 matches, several seasons ago...
    Not sure if thats actually got anything to do with power training any of your players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    In 4 hours 40 mins
    Season 37-5.jpg
    Cup Game against the highest Level Manager and highest Quality by far in our Cup.
    I'm the lowest level Manager still in there.
    First Game ended 2-2. He was online too in that Game.

I don't think i will pass but i won't give up. We will fight and give our best.

NumCeza FC 0-0 July Fourth League Round 16
    NumCeza 81.4 3-4-3 DC-DC-DR - July Fourth 99.4 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

The game engine succesfully throws one at me, I could only draw away at #12 in the league, similar to yesterdays game in the league with the exception - the goal never came. 26-0-0 is bust again. All we can do now is have a go at beating our all-time league unbeaten run of 86 matches set in the early days of the game, Whatever I do in a season there is always something that stops us from doing a run at the perfect record of 26-0-0, weve even power trained and are nearly a point better on average than 2 days ago now. Just seems like theres nothing much to say, I will win the league because theres no 'throwing a season' option available to me to have another attempt at 26-0-0 and next season will be tougher because all my players in my squad 'lose a star' but it means more investment in power training again.

I'm not describing what happened in the game because it sucked... big time.

WHAT HAVE I GOT TO DO TO GO 26-0-0?

**** sake like.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-27-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post

The game engine succesfully throws one at me, I could only draw away at #12 in the league, similar to yesterdays game in the league with the exception - the goal never came. 26-0-0 is bust again. All we can do now is have a go at beating our all-time league unbeaten run of 86 matches set in the early days of the game, Whatever I do in a season there is always something that stops us from doing a run at the perfect record of 26-0-0, weve even power trained and are nearly a point better on average than 2 days ago now. Just seems like theres nothing much to say, I will win the league because theres no 'throwing a season' option available to me to have another attempt at 26-0-0 and next season will be tougher because all my players in my squad 'lose a star' but it means more investment in power training again.

**** sake like.
    How the hell did he beat you with that formation?????
    the game engine is going nuts it happened to me this season several times and i have a feeling it won't stop here
    For **** sake!

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    How the hell did he beat you with that formation?????
    the game engine is going nuts it happened to me this season several times and i have a feeling it won't stop here
    For **** sake!
    He didn't beat me, he got a draw.

I had a couple of 1-0 wins in the league recently and I was thinking after yesterdays result, maybe I will get through the season with every league game won, One of those things, the other team pulls off a fluke, Just set up his team to try and attack through the 90 minutes and it paid off for him. Just shows you, no matter what you do, who you buy and invest in scouts and power training, your not guaranteed to win every game, I just wanted to get 26-0-0 in the league because it's the only thing I haven't achieved in this game, I've won the treble last 2 seasons and if I win the treble again I will still regard this season as another failure.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

**** sake like.
    Oh man, thats funny
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    In 4 hours 40 mins
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	2650
    Cup Game against the highest Level Manager and highest Quality by far in our Cup.
    I'm the lowest level Manager still in there.
    First Game ended 2-2. He was online too in that Game.

I don't think i will pass but i won't give up. We will fight and give our best.
    Just don't give up, you have your chance! Good luck!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Training Update: Ladies and Gentlemen... We have a 9* Star Legend

Stacey Papaleo has just reached 9*110... 9* LEGEND.

This is the 2nd time Papaleo has reached legend status.

Papaleo's Stats on reaching 9*110...

Papaleo is 25 years old, Which is the latest age you can effectively power train players all the way to 9*, This means it will be likely to be the last time that the player is at 9*. We expect Papaleo to be in our squad into the early 30's.

I spent the last 30 skill points on Papaleo's defence skills, hopefully resulting in more consistency and the ability to score more goals by the player having less of an imbalance.
    Just beautiful....

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Just beautiful....
    lol... Doesn't mean anything if you have all these good players and they can't score against a team with a bunch of 4* players.

He didn't beat me, he got a draw.

I had a couple of 1-0 wins in the league recently and I was thinking after yesterdays result, maybe I will get through the season with every league game won, One of those things, the other team pulls off a fluke, Just set up his team to try and attack through the 90 minutes and it paid off for him. Just shows you, no matter what you do, who you buy and invest in scouts and power training, your not guaranteed to win every game, I just wanted to get 26-0-0 in the league because it's the only thing I haven't achieved in this game, I've won the treble last 2 seasons and if I win the treble again I will still regard this season as another failure.
    A draw against that guy is like a defeat, i just don't get it ....why the game engine trolls us so much?
    in the past seasons these trols happened at the begining of the season but now it looks like it's all the way.
    this season i also had excesive injures and i wasted over 50 med treatments