Page 188 of 268 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by reallaw View Post
    I decided to sell my DC. 18 Days injury while everyday someone gets injured in my team ..... i mean c'mon i run out of red packs i saved. I'm not gona pay for red packs for injuries everyday fak that
    18 days = 5 or + days, u 'just' need 15 red packs
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

I decided to sell my DC. 18 Days injury while everyday someone gets injured in my team ..... i mean c'mon i run out of red packs i saved. I'm not gona pay for red packs for injuries everyday fak that
    Well Its a good strategy if he is not an important member of the team, I've sold a few players due to long term injuries before when I'm low on red medics because it was easier and more cost effective to buy a replacement from the auctions than to buy a bundle of red medics.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gafaton View Post
    18 days = 5 or + days, u 'just' need 15 red packs
    I've bought 50 red packs at the first day of the new season and had still around 35 left from the last season.
    I run out of red packs now because of 1-3 injuries on my main 11 players in League, CL and Cup matches.
    From that 85~90 red packs i had when the Season started i got 3 left and i'm watching videos for red packs on FB too

And no i'll never buy that again. Game Engine rips you off if you buy red packs i tell you
    Last edited by reallaw; 03-01-2013 at 07:24 PM.

I've bought 50 red packs at the first day for new season and had still around 35 left from last season. I run out of red packs now because of 1-3 injuries on my main 11 players in League, CL and Cup matches. from that 85~90 red packs i had when the Season started i got 3 left and i'm watching videos for red packs on FB too >.<
    when i've injuries with 1-3 days i never use nothing
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

I started season with 88 red packs. I have had average amount of injuries and now have 119 red packs. Why the increase? Because I hardly ever use them to heal injuries. If player gets injured, I just place him at the bottom of squad list and act like he dosen't exist, until he's healthy again. Only time I used any red packs at all, was when my only available striker got a training injury, and I didn't want to use an illegal formation.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    How did I manage to win this game?

Attachment 2721
    Lol, you won playing 4-3-1
    As chill as a cucumber...

Like everyone else, just the one match today. Just as well, because of injuries and suspensions, I had only 16 players to pick from.

LGE: LONDON CITY 3-0 SHAZZY B.
    Slightly disappointing result (if 3-0 win can be disappointing), as we were playing 10th ranked team who had illegal formation (only 2 defenders). We took the lead in the first minute, through Seamus Flanagan. Teddy King added a second after 38 minutes. Flanagan bagged his second, and our third on 66. Then the game became an anti-climax. Seamus Flanagan got the m.o.m award, his 10th of the season.

My 3 top MC's were all suspended for the match, but I must credit my 2 reserve MCs who came in and did a great job. Still 4 points clear at the top, but now 12 points ahead of team in 3rd. The team that beat us for last season's championship are currently in 5th spot, 16 points behind us.
    July Fourth likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Quote Originally Posted by Expert View Post
    Lol, you won playing 4-3-1
    Yeah. After losing 2 players to red cards, I had to reshuffle somewhat.
    LONDON CITY

Never discount relative team quality when we talk about a formation besting another. As presently constituted, your team will challenge for top 4 finishes in many level 6 league lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    League, round 18 - Zamo FC 0-4 Perfect Tactics

We go 12 points clear at the top of the league having beaten the team in 2nd place.

It was a close game at the start, Zamo FC having more of the chances in the early stages of the game. Balbuena gave away a free kick, Farhang's shot was heading in but Begovic saved it well. Balbuena turned from villain to hero when he struck to give us the lead on 29 minutes. It was still close in the 2nd half, Zamo FC almost equalised but Puangchan's missed right in front of goal. Two quick goals killed off the match and Zamo FC paid for their missed chances, first Suarez from a corner and then Fabregas from another corner. Petersen extended our lead to 4 goals from a free kick, the score not reflecting Zamo FC's effort in the match but we take the 3 points in style.

Goals: Balbuena (29'), Suarez (54'), Fabregas (57'), Petersen (74')
    MOTM: Petersen

I can also confirm that the 3W-1-3W-2N-1 can beat the 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2-1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    I started season with 88 red packs. I have had average amount of injuries and now have 119 red packs. Why the increase? Because I hardly ever use them to heal injuries. If player gets injured, I just place him at the bottom of squad list and act like he dosen't exist, until he's healthy again. Only time I used any red packs at all, was when my only available striker got a training injury, and I didn't want to use an illegal formation.
    If I did what you do with player injuries and red packs, I would have about 500 red medic packs now lol...
    *Retired From Top Eleven*