Page 184 of 268 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    Yeah, I´m quit disappointed about the result right now...

Do you have any tip? Is the 4-3-3 or 4-1-3-2 the best counterformation against 4-4-2 (classic) ?
    Not the expert here.... but I have been beating very good 4-4-2 teams using the narrow diamond... Attacking, Middle... and since I figured out the Force CA was limiting my natural offense.... we have been scoring readily...
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    LOL : Laughing out loud ........

Attachment 2726

Nordeus, give me a break!!
    which one are you lol , this is crazy
    (*_*)

League: I stayed second after a 2-1 away win in the league against the 10th (already had problems with his tactics at the start of the league (0-1 away win for me). Tomorrow I play at the 5th in league, lost there at the start of season, so difficult challenge.

CL: I was a bit scared that my opponent won 7-1 in the last round and I was absent due to staying with friends, but the team did a great job and grabbed a 3-1 away win.

In the CL a player I could meet at first in the final started buying scouts and my current playmaker saw red in the CL today. So I changed my transfer policy and invested the Grepolis tokens:
    Season 37-newplaymaker.jpg
    Kyroshill likes this.

Sheeesh... these refs today, I tell ya.... I need to see some more red cards for my opponents....
    Bad guys' MC draws a first half yellow.... then later a clearly cynical tackle that tears my AMC's ACL (say that five times fast)...
    And only gets a warning.... book him ref!!

4-0 league win.... we sit solidly in 2nd still.... with only 2 real games left.... one with 3rd place, and one with the Big Dog!
    Newark City

Scout buyer drew 1-1 at home in the CL. Surely it can't be happening again..
    July Fourth likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Ack! 2nd training related injury..... dislocated ankle for my #3 striker that I *was* gonna play in my
    crazy early in the morning match tomorrow.... :sigh:

Guess the 3W-4-3 is out for me.... :searching for new strategy:

I don't know.... he's out 4 days late in the season... and though he is the most skilled, highest value striker I have
    and one of my better trainers.... he just doesn't perform in matches... that's how he slipped to #3 striker....

Should I sell him for the 1.4m he stands to bring me and shop? Or keep him and see if he rebounds next year when my
    #2 striker turns 24?
    Newark City

Thursday Report.

LGE: GORAN FC 0-3 LONDON CITY
    Things started bad for us when Luigi Mancini saw red after just 2 minutes. Willem Gentile put us in front on 10 minutes. We then lost DC, Jan Fredriksen to injury, before Teddy King made it 0-2, after 24 minutes. In the second half, Gentile got a second yellow, reducing us to 9 men. Rudolph Mueller replaced King in our reshuffled side, and he bagged a third for us after 72. We then held on until the final whistle without any more misfortune. Seamus Flanagan won m.o.m.

CL: LONDON CITY 1-1 PARKSIEDLUNG FC
    We once again struggled in the first leg of this tie. The visitors took the lead in the 23rd minute, but we equalised five minutes later, when Lukas Duran scored from a free kick (28). We pressed for the winner, but the away team's tactics of "parking the bus", denied us.

After today's extraordinary league match, we will be going into tomorrow's game with 2 players injured, and 4 players suspended. We will have to dig deep into our squad, and just hope.
    Outside the games, DMC, Gary Tracey has left the club after a training ground bust-up with manager Billy Wheeler, when it was announced that a new DC/DR/DMC, Andreas Costa would be joining the squad.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Slight bit of good news.... just watched the league leader play his match... he was up 0-2 with 78 minutes gone... then shifted into an illegal defense with 3 wing players on the left.... gave up 2 last minute goals and left with a 2-2 draw... bizarre!

We are still 8 back of 1st.... but any break is a break!
    Chris Rath and July Fourth like this.
    Newark City

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Slight bit of good news.... just watched the league leader play his match... he was up 0-2 with 78 minutes gone... then shifted into an illegal defense with 3 wing players on the left.... gave up 2 last minute goals and left with a 2-2 draw... bizarre!

We are still 8 back of 1st.... but any break is a break!
    lol... RONPEST trolled again!
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

League, round 17 - Perfect Tactics 6-0 Ruben FC

9 points clear at the top of the table.

Ruben FC were in all sorts of problems and so were we after Petersen gave us the lead, he got *INJURED* after a nasty tackle from the defender (I should have seen this coming, considering the out of position players) and it saw him get sent off with a second yellow card. Crawford set up Mata for 2-0 and we were in control. Suarez gave us a 3 goal lead from the counter attack before Fabregas made it 4-0, another Crawford assist. Lamb made it 5-0 from a counter attack and then Cazorla scored via a deflection from the defender, but he won't care.

Goals: Petersen (12'), Mata (27'), Suarez (50'), Fabregas (60'), Lamb (79'), Cazorla (87')
    MOTM: Crawford

How dare he injure Petersen..The guy was absolutely injury proof and some nooblet has gone and wrecked him.. But what's this? He's not injured any more! Magical red packs to the rescue!!!

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<