Page 174 of 268 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ParshulXXL View Post
    As I keep saying, the game actively screws the results so it artificially keeps the competition opened, I started the league with 6 wins out of 6 games, then, as I had a solid 7 points ahead, the game started to sabotage me. In the last 9 games, I only won one ****ing game. ONE! Despite being active, despite my opponents not watching the game, despite using the right formation and having a strong team. Today I finally lost first position which I kept having despite my disastrous results. But look at the League Table, how is it possible to have the first 10 teams in 10 points range?

Nordeus made this game playable only for token buyers, and it's getting worse every single season, they lost grip.
    For me is better to be 10 teams in 10 points than to play with crappy opponents. ATM 2 spot 6 points behind active player, and that is GREAT! No fun in winning against inactive players

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    That is great for me, as new player, bad for you as old player And 00 against you or victory is what I like new player want. Chance to beat you in CUP it is not good for me to just come to 1/8 or 1/4 and stop. I want trophy
    Well to be honest I think the possible changes of relative strength between 2 teams being reduced was good myself giving underdogs a chance of getting good results, after all the underdogs have got nothing to lose when they face the Barcelona's of every group level, I'm basically the Barcelona of my league, too big of an advantage in terms of quality but as proven today it doesn't win you every game, but a 0-0 result against a rubbish team I played today hits you for six and throws all logic out the game.

The reason I think relative strength has been reduced is because I don't win as many games as easily and it makes the CUP a little more interesting rather than every game being a foregone conclusion.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 02-27-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Pojacanje View Post
    For me is better to be 10 teams in 10 points than to play with crappy opponents. ATM 2 spot 6 points behind active player, and that is GREAT! No fun in winning against inactive players
    Last season I won in the last game, against the guy on second place, both were very active and many of the players in that season were very active. It was a great season to play, I didn't say I don't like competition. I love a challenge. But losing against all the inactive players with weak teams and winning only one game of the last nine games in the league? Would you like that? I think not. I'm telling you, of these 9 games, only two had active players online, watching the game, they both have great teams, one of them is my friend in 7th place and the other is the guy on 9th. It makes no god damn sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Ummm... if what I just saw was accurate.... then LOL!!! OK then
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No idea what that means!
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Don't worry BRO, Rome falled too.
    Direct trasnlation from Serbian to English:
    "Nabijem Te Na Kurac..." ---> "I put you on the dick..." United hahahahahha

Wednesday.

LGE: LONDON CITY 5-1 MEDWAY TOWN
    In the end, this was a comfortable victory over the bottom team. But the were very stubborn to break down at first. The deadlock was finally broken by Larry Redknapp after 39 minutes, with Paul Edmonds making it two, right on the break (45'). We were more relaxed after the restart, and further goals came from Redknapp (55'), Edmonds (62') and Teddy King (65'). Medway got a consolation on 85. Seamus Flanagan was once again m.o.m.

CUP: KATE FC 1-5 LONDON CITY. (Agg: 3-6).
    We started the match 1-2 down from the first match, and things looked bleak when our hosts scored after just 3 minutes. But the boys rallied immediately and Seamus Flanagan scored straight from the restart. Seamus again (16') and Marcus Bentley (41), made it 1-3 (3-4), at the break. Hector Morgada (51), and Bentley (84), confirmed our progress into the semi-final.

The league match was a run of the mill affair, once we'd broken the resistance of our lowly opponents. But these sort of games can be tricky.
    For the 2nd day in succession, we have managed to turn a cup match around after losing the first leg. It looked a huge task for us in the cup after our superior opponents had won at our ground. But we played out of our skins tonight and surprised even ourselves with the manner of the win against our level 9 hosts.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

ant
    HI, I didnt wrote few days becouse some people insulte me-only becouse I am better mamnager then they and they are jalaous, I need to calm down ( I am writing directly from heart), anyway, I still think I am the best manager in this game ( still I didnt get any challange for friendly match which tell me the other managers have feare off me

FCP
    Quick update.

Season 37-t11.jpg

ant
    hi FCP, what that mean?

Anticipation......

Season 37-cupkodraw.jpg

RONPEST had no problems on the return.... 9-1 win.... sheeeeesh!
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    Anticipation......

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CupKODraw.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	2668

RONPEST had no problems on the return.... 9-1 win.... sheeeeesh!
    Well I did say he would win at home very easily.
    Kyroshill likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*