Page 204 of 268 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by trygen View Post
    I know, i got my hopes up 'cose he's been inactive for some time
    Inactive sides = Low Morale.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Trying to break down the 3W-1-3N-1-2 as my opponent uses it. He did lose to a formation that played 3N-2(DML/DMR)-2N-3 but it's a centred attack just like the other one.

I may go for the 4-5-1 V.. I think that's the logical choice. anyone else know?

First leg at home, just want to end the tie from the first leg but against this scout buyer, it won't be easy.. Plus Petersen is on a yellow card and I don't want him to get suspended for the final.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Inactive sides = Low Morale.
    That's why i won
    F.C. War Dogs
    9 league trophies
    4 cl trophies
    level 13

So while RONPEST did their business earlier in the day.... our boys came out this afternoon and answered.... 0-4 win and we can start thinking about the Final!

Season 37-cupkodraw.jpg
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Wow, the league leader struggle even more than me today and only got a 2-2 at D.d.d. FC. Who would have thought this championship race could get excited, after matchday 13 I was 8 points behind him.

Season 37-matchday20.jpg

Hopefully I won't struggle tomorrow against Gluweh like in the away leg (0-1), then this league will see a top clash on Wednesday:
    Season 37-kneipenkick-aa.jpg
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-03-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    Kyroshill likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Telfix View Post
    Difficult cupmatch on the way (lvl 4 vs lvl 7)
    Comp match wiill be an easy win.
    Cup win with 0-1
    Comp was an easy 7-0 win
    Season 1 : Championship
    Season 2 : Championship, Champions League, 1/4 finale Cup
    Season 3 :

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    So while RONPEST did their business earlier in the day.... our boys came out this afternoon and answered.... 0-4 win and we can start thinking about the Final!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CupKODraw.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	2826
    Heres mine... No suprises to see erster FC Puma win 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    Wow, the league leader struggle even more than me today and only got a 2-2 at D.d.d. FC. Who would have thought this championship race could get excited, after matchday 13 I was 8 points behind him.

Name:	Matchday20.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	2828

Hopefully I won't struggle tomorrow against Gluweh like in the away leg (0-1), then this league will see a top clash on Wednesday:

Name:	Kneipenkick-AA.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	2829
    LOL... The league leader sending you a friend request.

Sunday Review.

LGE: LONDON CITY 2-1 JONATHON FC
    A narrow league win that was too close for comfort, against lower half team. After a scoreless first period, we took the lead through Seamus Flanagan after 52 minutes. Jonathon equalised shortly after, but Flanagan restored our lead on 82. Naturally, Flanagan again scooped m.o.m.

CUP: LONDON CITY 1-1 COLOGNE BUCKS
    The lads did us proud tonight by holding our elustrious visitors to this first leg draw. Bucks missed a first half penalty (it went wide), and the break came with scores locked 0-0. The game carried on much like the first period, until Cologne struck what seemed to be a winner after 83 minutes. But the lads dug deep and conjured up an equaliser for Flanagan on 86 minutes. We can go into the 2nd leg with our heads held high.

Daily summary. With thoughts on tonight's big cup game, we fielded a somewhat shadow team for today's league match, and nearly paid a costly price.
    The cup match was a different story. With all the star players returning, we gave a fantastic performance against the best team left in the competition. The stats of both teams hardly compare. We are level 8, with av quality of 58.3 and team value of 252M. Cologne are level 11, with av quality of 70.4, and team value of 465M. It was strange though to play against a team with Angela Merkel as a central defender.
    Kyroshill and July Fourth like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Massie Lodge appears to have placed the Level 8 League title safely into their trophy cabinet following a comfortable 3-0 home win against the strong Belgium opponent who was running 3rd. Opponents arrived with a strange 4-1-3N-1-1 formation as opposed to their usual 442 calssic, so the manager easily countered this with a 3N-1-4W-1-1. Two first half goals followed by a 3rd in the 55th minute & the game was all over red rover. The second team in the League could only manage a draw so with 6 games remaining Massie lodge now lie 11 points clear at the top of the table. We would have to lose four of the final six games to allow the trophy to slip from our grasp, & that will not be happening.

A comfortable 1-4 away win in the Cup semi final using our second stringers against the Level 6 opposition should see the lads step into their 4th consecutive Cup final with a view to retain the trophy won last season.

No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2