Page 205 of 268 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Sunday Review.

LGE: LONDON CITY 2-1 JONATHON FC
    A narrow league win that was too close for comfort, against lower half team. After a scoreless first period, we took the lead through Seamus Flanagan after 52 minutes. Jonathon equalised shortly after, but Flanagan restored our lead on 82. Naturally, Flanagan again scooped m.o.m.

CUP: LONDON CITY 1-1 COLOGNE BUCKS
    The lads did us proud tonight by holding our elustrious visitors to this first leg draw. Bucks missed a first half penalty (it went wide), and the break came with scores locked 0-0. The game carried on much like the first period, until Cologne struck what seemed to be a winner after 83 minutes. But the lads dug deep and conjured up an equaliser for Flanagan on 86 minutes. We can go into the 2nd leg with our heads held high.

Daily summary. With thoughts on tonight's big cup game, we fielded a somewhat shadow team for today's league match, and nearly paid a costly price.
    The cup match was a different story. With all the star players returning, we gave a fantastic performance against the best team left in the competition. The stats of both teams hardly compare. We are level 8, with av quality of 58.3 and team value of 252M. Cologne are level 11, with av quality of 70.4, and team value of 465M. It was strange though to play against a team with Angela Merkel as a central defender.
    Angela Dorothea Merkel is the Chancellor of Germany and party leader of the Christian Democratic Union. Merkel is the first woman to have become Chancellor of Germany... LOL
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    There is not so much what you can, I would play attacking, also you have your striker on an illegal possition.
    I WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....omggggggggggg.........to tal dominationnn.....hard defending - full blue arrows except my illegal striker (MC, arrow red),long ball, attack right flank only (their weakest) and normal tackle, own half did all the works...

Season 37-4-1.jpg

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    I WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....omggggggggggg.........to tal dominationnn.....hard defending - full blue arrows except my illegal striker (MC, arrow red),long ball, attack right flank only (their weakest) and normal tackle, own half did all the works...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	2830
    Congrats =D, you have done well lol, even though her strategies were kinda weird but well done =). I have someone like that for my Champions League, which I might see him on the final if I pass

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-1.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	2830

Thats really great but something was wrong with he's team, you have to much shoots comparing with him/her good luck and well done, also good luck in the next game!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Kristya View Post
    Hello! I am new in this forum, but I have been playing this for a while. However, I lost my level 14 team u.u, so I had to start again (currently level 2) ... Anyways I am doing great on my League, but my Champion League is really competitive.

Attachment 2818Attachment 2819

i think, I will reach finals but the match is going to be hard...

It is going to be a good match, I hope you bring your popcorn to see our match

His team ... Attachment 2821
    Thats really nice so far, keep going and good luck in CL :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

We won't be home tonight so we changed time for both games (league and CL)....

Hi Friends,

Need your immediate help.
    One of my players is in auction. I dont want to sell him as he is really a nice one. I did it by mistake.

how to cancel this auction thing..Please help

Quote Originally Posted by mirnal View Post
    Hi Friends,

One of my players is in auction. I dont want to sell him as he is really a nice one. I did it by mistake.

That unfortunately isn't possible.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by mirnal View Post
    Hi Friends,

There is nothing what you can do now, next time don't rush..

3 power training sesions for my players today and 3 new players, at 22 CL game but players are on red all so we will need 30-40 green boosters till tonight