Page 232 of 268 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Rookie
    half time man Un 0 B.B.B Young Boys 2

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Oh that was your best victory in CUP )
    I'm really surprised we won so easily, but my opponent has given up for the rest of the season, so it seems, he is still in L17 next season and I'm going to L16 next season, so the quality gap will close even further, the result confirms a power shift between the 2 teams. I used to take a lot of beatings from these in my earlier days of playing.
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

:sigh: The boys did all they could do..... the gods weren't with us today at the end...

Season 37-cuppkloss.jpg
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

Rookie
    full time Man Un 1 B.B.B Young Boys 2............those 2 goals in the first 4 minutes were just about enough
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyroshill View Post
    :sigh: The boys did all they could do..... the gods weren't with us today at the end...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CupPKLoss.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	2947
    Thats harsh to lose like that... especially we were talking up the possibility of over coming the odds, looks like you have been dealt a unfair blow here...
    Kyroshill likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    July Fourth 5-0 erster FC Puma Cup Final
    July Fourth 100.0 3N-4-1-2 - erster FC Puma 102.4 4-4-2 Classic

Played at the Emirates Stadium, London. July Fourth win 3rd consecutive cup.

It was a case of one team turning up for this cup final and the other team didn't fortunately for us, It was us that were the ones that came prepared and showed up and produced one of the best performances the club has ever seen in its history, few would of predicted July Fourth could win this encounter against a strong L17 opponent in the final let alone see July Fourth run the show from start to finish, we kept lots of possession, dominated the midfield and created lots of chances, with a motivated 3N-1-4-2 formation, Zidane pass in the 1st minute was intercepted and Novotny's 4th minute corner was headed away, Papaleo's run towards the penalty area was fouled by Karlovic and Kevin Mensah curled home a brilliant free-kick to give us the lead, Amos for erster FC puma then got a shot on target which was easy for Murphy to save, Then L.McNamara on the left side of midfield came into the game showing his fine form with a shot on goal that was saved then a few minutes later L.McNamara hit the underside of the bar and it went in, you could tell who was going to win from here on especially a few minutes later Papaleo run through defenders like they werent there and shot past the keeper for 3-0, L.McNamara then had another shot saved then Novotnys corner was cleared, Zidane was fouled on the edge of the area which saw Karlovic recieve his marching orders and Mensah's free-kick was saved, Novotny's corner which was a perfect cross to P.McNamara to header in for a 4-0 lead at HT, July Fourth still continued to search for more goals in the second half, Zidane put a shot wide, but minutes later they were faced with an in-form Stacey Papaleo who made it 5-0 with a fine solo effort, we did create many more chances with novotny corners and Zidane cutting through the defence to pass to Vasko who put it over the bar otherwise it was 6-0, We brought on Crawford midway through the second half, but he got fouled on that resulted in a injury, then we put on Savage, P.McNamara could of also scored with a header from a Novotny Corner late on but hit the bar and bounched over, Final whistle went and July Fourth celebrate an emphatic cup win after an amazing 90 minutes of football that would destory any team.

We now turn our attention for tomorrows Champions League final against Kalex FC which also is played at the Emirates Stadium.

Goals: Mensah (10) L.McNamara (26) Papaleo (30,57) P.McNamara (35) MOTM: Novotny
    S/O: Karlovic (35)

Crawford's injury is an ankle strain for 2 days, we can use 5 medics tomorrow so he can be available for CL final if required.
    Great work m8 this fantastic won and another great trophy added ... you should concentrate to win the C.L trophy to combine the 3 trophies again

FCP
    Round 1 of the finals has been played and the fans have seen a great match.

AC Willich started the match with a classic 4-4-2. Their players were looking for a fastopening goal but our defence didn't give away any room. In the 22th minute Kristensen made a faul injuring one of the opponent MC's. In the short time AC Willich was a man down FCP managed to take over control of the game. On a corner we mamaged to score the opening goal.
    After half time AC Willich changed his setup to 3N-4-1-2, a more attacking setup to claim the victory. But with more attacking you always give away some room in the defence. In the 60th minute Pepp used that room to give Nash a goal on a silver plate.
    After that second goal AC Willich morale dropped and Pepp managed to score 2 more goals. With 2 assists and 2 goals Pepp was voted MOM and granted to show the CUP to the fans.

Season 37-t11.jpg

Season 37-t11.jpg

Season 37-t11.jpg
    July Fourth likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats harsh to lose like that... especially we were talking up the possibility of over coming the odds, looks like you have been dealt a unfair blow here...
    At least we know it's possible.... we pushed them to penalties.... all I could ask for.... Botaneau hit the crossbar.... then his keeper came up with a save.... one was always gonna get one saved I figure....
    Newark City

Season 1 - 4th Place.... but hey....

At least we know it's possible.... we pushed them to penalties.... all I could ask for.... Botaneau hit the crossbar.... then his keeper came up with a save.... one was always gonna get one saved I figure....
    Hope you win CL tomorrow night and at least you can say you would of had a good season with only RONPEST getting in the way of other true success, with your squad playing against RONPEST you could be pleased to end 2nd in league, Cup runner-up and CL winner, I wouldn't want you to end up with the losers treble.

Theres always next season too, and hopefully you won't have RONPEST to worry about for the near future.
    Kyroshill likes this.

FCP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CupPKLoss.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	2947
    Looks like you played a very good match. To bad ya lost.
    Better luck next season.