Page 234 of 268 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Tomorrow I´m gonna play CL final & on saturday defend the League crown.... Hey Ho, Here We Go!

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

FC Kneipenkick update:

League (Level 3): F.P.E. LaTrico - FC Kneipenkick 1-6 (1-2)
    Today Kneipenkick travelled to F.P.E. from Ecuador, a manager, who adopts his system for each match. FCK was under pressure to grab 3 points since Albion Addicks gained a 2-1 in a preponed match (the match took place at 6 AM, probably to give the players some rest before AAs cup final, good luck for you there, Nigel). AA was 0-1 down (27.), but then took profit of a red card (55.) for the away team and turned the score 2-1.

Back to this match: LaTricos manager changed his team formation last night into an illegal one: 3N-3W(DM)-2MC-ST. He is a master in that regard and collected already some points with illegal formations. Kneipenkick responded with a 3N-DMC-3W-3ST. But the initial tactic was only a trick by LaTrico. He finally changed his system 5 minutes before the match started: 5-4(DM)-ST, OMG.
    (It was quite weird that he changed the line-up so late, but did not show up for the match.)

Kneipenkick stayed at the system believing in the good of Nordeus match engine, but that was a fail. 1-0 (1.) for F.P.E. LaTrico before the first minute was over. I was about to throw the laptop out of the window, but thanks to pressing whole pitch and three strikers Afriyie and Abdel Aal turned the score (9.) and (11.) quite quickly.
    Kneipenkick had try after try, but the 5 defenders and 4 DML/DMC/DMR's blocked every attempt, free-kick or corner, instead LaTrico could create some chances.
    I was really confused that this game was so close and LaTrico collected chances. So I made my first tactical correction (I sensed the home manager despite having an illegal formation attacked over the wing. He probably used motivated DML/DMR, who were only single marked. Probably that is why the game engine gave LaTrico so many chances.). So I changed to 3W-1-3-3, most of the annoying counters were stopped, althought the DM wing backs were only single marked, which I corrected later.
    After the half-time break Afriyie made it 1-3 (48.) for FCK. Despite the comfortable score I was not happy with the score. The match engine did not punish the opponents illegal "****-in-the-pants"-tactics in an adequate result. After 73 minutes (a-posteriori way to late) I switched to 3W-4-3 to strengthen the pressure on this massive defense (and as a side-effect the motivated DML/DMR's were double marked). The match engine seemed to like this move and Clemens (75.), Rasch (82.) and once more Afriyie (83.) made it finally 6-1. MOTM: Afriyie with 3 goals.

Season 37-latrico.jpg

On the last 2 days of the season Kneipenkick has two home games, against Vietnamese Wolf FC and D.d.d. FC from Croatia.

---
    Cup (Level 3):
    In the cup Paja United could lift the trophy after a 2-0 vs. Darica Gencler. Congrats to their manager, for winning the final and beating Ujo FC (who eliminated FCK in the preliminary stage ) in the semis.

Good luck for all managers participating in a cup final.

(Sry for editing this post that often, but I am no native speaker and additonally today I am very unconcentrated and made lots of spelling mistakes. I hope most of them are corrected.)
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 03-07-2013 at 02:53 PM.

look at this , lol i think he changed his name but not sure

(*_*)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    look at this , lol i think he changed his name but not sure

[IM]
    I believe that inactive players are named bots since they BLOCKED GAME. Or if they are true random teams, than it is OK, to make difference from ACTIVE players. SAves time in direct negotiations Saw it ~5min ago in my league
    kullehh likes this.

they are inactive players , now i am sure for it , i saw another one like this
    (*_*)

Quote Originally Posted by kullehh View Post
    they are inactive players , now i am sure for it , i saw another one like this
    For an inactive player, substituted by a bot, speaks the fact that his stadium has minimal capacity. Did you notice if his stadium size has chanced?

July Fourth 5-1 'The Other Thai Team' League Round 24
    July Fourth 100.1 3N-1-4-2 - Thai Team 87.8 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond

With the Cup final over today there still remained a small matter in the league this season, finishing the season unbeaten again, you tend to forget about these games, I won't go into too much detail here, except as expected we clearly dominated the game, Rocky got us infront with a piledriver, then Zidane played Papaleo through to goal to shoot to put us 2 up, Mensah scored a free-kick on the half hour, Papaleo beating defenders and the shot past the goalkeeper at the beginning of the second half made it 4-0, Then a Killerich Corner (Novotny Rested) found Rocky with an excellent header for 5-0, R.McNamara fouled Frailie in the box and got a yellow card in the 88th minute and Frailie scored it to ensure we don't equal our all time low conceded record of 4 set in season 10.

Goals: Rocastle (12,48) Papaleo (14,46) Mensah (30) Frailie (88 PEN) MOTM: Papaleo.

If you want to play the 3N-1-4-2 use mixed focus passing, because on 'down the flanks' I was struggling to score goals.
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-07-2013 at 03:14 PM.
    Chris Rath likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cup Final in 3 minutes...all players are at their maximum form, now only to see the efforts pay off! Fingers crossed -

Thursday.

LGE: LONDON CITY 2-0 SVET FC
    Back on course after yesterday's setback. After a goalless first half where we squandered several chances, we finally found the net through Lukas Duran 63'. Substitute Bjorn Lanwer eased our nerves with a second on 70'. We then stood firm and concentrated on not conceeding. Lukas Duran won m.o.m.

Just two to play now, with the BIG one, away to #2, tomorrow lunchtime. Squeaky bum time. Opponents yet to play today so we are 4 points ahead, having played 1 game more. Had a team meeting to discuss tactics tomorrow. The home side have the Champs League final to play after our league match, and some players want to alter usual tactics and play "hard tackling" in the hope that we can scare them into making a mistake.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Cup Final Match

FC New Team 1 - 0 FC AIR

Season 37-final.jpg

Coach Mad didn't leave anything unprepared for this match. New Team's eleven and all the selected reserves arrived to the stadium at their form's and moral's peaks. On the other side, the opponents came with their reversed 4-5-1 V which Coach Mad had so many problems finding a valid counter to. In the end, NT presented themselves with their base 4-1-2-1-2.
    Despite the first half being quite on par, the game focused mainly on midfiled, with frequent storming in AIR FC own half followed by few but sterile reaction from them. Only a couple of shoots from over 30mts which didn't scare at all both defense and the goalie. To be remembered 2 great saves by AIR's goalkeeper leading to successive corners which ended up in a post and in a shoot out of range.

The first real thrill for New Team came at minute 45, when a bad slide on filipovsky (team's star DMC) costed him an injury. The relative free kick shown again Hutton passing the barrier and going for the goal, negated again in corner kick by the goalkeeper. With the goal cursed, New Team went into half time with a 0-0.

COach Mad immediatly changed Filipovsky for Stakyov, the never-ending-morphing dfensive midfielder, but he didn't stop at that. Moving Nordin from AMC to AML, and changing the tired ST Love with the AMR Sangermano Magistri, willing to give up a forward to try split up AIR FC midfield on sides, giving more space to Karimi and Velardo in the middle. Choiche that immediatly paid off when at minute 47 AIR FC found themselves split open in the middle and Karimi could finally run free through, serving an inviting pass which the ace striker Oliver Hutton couldn't, and didn't miss. His goal led to the break which resulted, in the end, into dominating the midfield without giving spots to attackto the enemy. After the last change which brang in Zannella for Nordin, the triple whistle ended this conceited final which sees NEW TEAM football club achieveing the so longed cup after a hard year of efforts!

NEW TEAM WINS THE CUP!
    Chris Rath likes this.