Page 257 of 268 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2676
Like Tree456Likes

Thread: Season 37

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You mean next season, I hope so too because this season it was horrendous, I ended up taking a player that was a mid-tiered scout player that was about 35 skill points from 7*, wasn't ideal but thats all there was.
    Yes this season which is comming
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    The season is ending.. That means a new thread and a new start! Level 5 will be harder and i may stumble across a scout buyer or two. But with Petersen and co, we will do our best!
    Final day today for July Fourth, Small matter of a home game against Sungurlu FC, 2 things we need to do, avoid defeat for an unbeaten league season and also score 4 goals for the 100 goals this season.

However, Today my attention turns to Troll City in Level 4 for a crucial league game today.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

We add 3 more free players on the transfer list and 1 substitution $_$
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Final day today for July Fourth, Small matter of a home game against Sungurlu FC, 2 things we need to do, avoid defeat for an unbeaten league season and also score 4 goals for the 100 goals this season.

However, Today my attention turns to Troll City in Level 4 for a crucial league game today.
    Here we go... Match Of The Day

Round 26 Fixture

League Table

Preview

Troll City go into this match with every chance of winning the league with a difficult trip to Israel to face mayyan, It is a fixture that they would of taken at the start of the season if it came to this though, Lietavova Misanka leads the Troll City attack with an impressive goal haul this season with 26 goals and Pricop Cătălin is their most influentul player in midfield this season, Pepp Crawford is Troll City's assist king.

Quality: mayyan (32.5) vs Troll City (31.4)
    Last edited by July Fourth; 03-09-2013 at 10:05 AM.
    Chris Rath likes this.

Happy to hear that my sweetheart is a great strikre for your team and others =))

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Happy to hear that my sweetheart is a great strikre for your team and others =))
    Hopefully she can win the league for our Number 2 team today. Far more interesting than July Fourth's game today this.

Last Matchday.

New Team 5 - 0 Wawan FC

Last walk in the park for Coach Mad's crew, which now is fervently waiting on the tv screens for the match between Nassr andBakuretsu Storm; Points are for now tiered but with a better goal diff for NT. Not much to say about the match, apart that we glamourosly failed to make O Hutton score at least once, or better say their GK (engine ftl) didn't want us to. On top of that, one of the most promising 19yo (Q almost 22) midfielders Velardo suffered an injury at minute 5 (5th season's injury, 4th in 3 week). Coach mad pissed well enough got in another AM for him. Few mins and the scores were settled on 2-0 with Callaghan (9') and Nordin (11'). Magistri taking Velardo's place proves worthy signing the 3-0 at minute 33. In the second half more and more occasions to come with the last 2 goals by Becker (55') and again Magistri (72').

Velardo wil lstay out 5 days. And that pisses me off quite a lot. Expecially since a goon thought "hey i suck at this game, so lemme play a random friendly with a Castle Age friend!" Here ya go, my guys were forced (after an already hard training) to face a friendly few hours before the match against a lv3 Q28.5 team. New Team pissed enough scolded them for 2-0, but a heavy toll was paid. All players are nearly on red bars now. Damn >.<
    July Fourth likes this.

Apprentice
    win win win lvl 5

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Last Matchday.

New Team 5 - 0 Wawan FC

Last walk in the park for Coach Mad's crew, which now is fervently waiting on the tv screens for the match between Nassr andBakuretsu Storm; Points are for now tiered but with a better goal diff for NT. Not much to say about the match, apart that we glamourosly failed to make O Hutton score at least once, or better say their GK (engine ftl) didn't want us to. On top of that, one of the most promising 19yo (Q almost 22) midfielders Velardo suffered an injury at minute 5 (5th season's injury, 4th in 3 week). Coach mad pissed well enough got in another AM for him. Few mins and the scores were settled on 2-0 with Callaghan (9') and Nordin (11'). Magistri taking Velardo's place proves worthy signing the 3-0 at minute 33. In the second half more and more occasions to come with the last 2 goals by Becker (55') and again Magistri (72').

Velardo wil lstay out 5 days. And that pisses me off quite a lot. Expecially since a goon thought "hey i suck at this game, so lemme play a random friendly with a Castle Age friend!" Here ya go, my guys were forced (after an already hard training) to face a friendly few hours before the match against a lv3 Q28.5 team. New Team pissed enough scolded them for 2-0, but a heavy toll was paid. All players are nearly on red bars now. Damn >.<
    Nice result for the end of season :P

A match for statistics in the league with the 2nd place coming up in 2 hours

71000 tickets for free to offer sign up if u want))
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator