• 1 Post By Skidz
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 3 Post By Pete Cresswell
  • 3 Post By kynan
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: what the hell that happened

Rookie

Red face what the hell that happened

my friend he is new in the game and he plays friendly matches every day and i just enjoy watching him lose
    but something weird happened he set a friendly game with someone play illegal formation (3N-1-3N-1AMC-2)
    And i was back up him from my account and my other account and he was watching the match and back up himself from his other account just to get Possession and he lost i can't believe what happened really
    he was stronger than other team and have all this accounts back up him and his Opponent play illegal formation
    and lost 1-0 hoooooooooooow

1. Friendly matches are NOT comparable to competitive matches. Your players do not give their all in friendlies.
    2. Friendly matches are NOT comparable to competitive matches. Your players do not give their all in friendlies.
    3. Friendly matches are NOT comparable to competitive matches. Your players do not give their all in friendlies.

Don't measure your team against friendly matches
    Skidz likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    And another one does, and another one does, another troll bites the dust!!!.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Hehe, strange indeed. The thing that keeps me relatively sane is that no matter what 'strange' results this game throws up....as a Scot, I've seen worse and better depending on your perspective.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Hehe, strange indeed. The thing that keeps me relatively sane is that no matter what 'strange' results this game throws up....as a Scot, I've seen worse and better depending on your perspective.
    As a New Zealander, I feel your pain - granted we expect our soccer team to be rubbish*, and our rugby team to be brilliant, but the cricket team goes from 1 extreme to the other ...

*New Zealand - only undefeated team at the last world cup, failed to qualify this time
    Cat Harrison, Raykco and Buffs Mad like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Cresswell View Post
    *New Zealand - only undefeated team at the last world cup, failed to qualify this time
    Highlight of the last World Cup was when Shane Smeltz popped up to knock Italy out

The same Shane Smeltz that couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo for us at Halifax when we were distinctly naff in the Conference

It's not that often we get a player near a national team, nevermind see them play in a World Cup and knock one of the "big" teams out!

Strange how some comments tempt fate..........

We only managed 2 shots on target - other side 'auto-fielded' 4 strikers, 1 of which was in goal. ><

Lol, when the game is going to troll, its going to troll.

Impressive that you had 5 shots on target, yet failed to score, even though the other team failed to make a save.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Lol, when the game is going to troll, its going to troll.

Impressive that you had 5 shots on target, yet failed to score, even though the other team failed to make a save.
    I only had 2 on target from 15 against these mighty group leaders >.<

Famous
    A weaker team with an illegal formation drew a game in my league too today against a stronger team. It could just be another in a line of strange results.

Also, call me crazy if you want but I wouldn't be surprised if an increased likelihood for troll results was programmed into today's games to cause token buyers to panic and buy more tokens.