Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: I am not a quiter !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    If their names are not supposed to be taken like Voldemort, Im gonna chop off their noses too to make them just like Voldemort!!!!!
    There there Saransh. Chill out bro...
    I am really sad Mo is not here anymore,I really enjoyed her humour. But life goes on and besides she will be back sometime in the future...
    We must not get names because then the forum will be a place full of fights. And we don't want that,do we?
    And finally Saransh don't insult other members man. I know you didn't post names in the posts above,but you could get banned like Siddharth few months ago...

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

I just don't understand why it is so hard for people not to be nice to others, or to not play games with other users.

I said about two months ago that good posters on here were being messed with and having their emotions and feelings played with and that good people would end up getting hurt/upset. Fast forward and I honestly believe this forum has lost one of its shining lights of positivity in Mo, partly down to the negativity that was born via one person who liked to mess with people.

I have found in the last week or so that since one of the main antagonists have stopped posting this place has got a lot more positive - as not only has that users games stopped, but the influence and pull they had on others has also decreased. It is such a shame however that it looks like before that person went they took a last victim in Mo.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    There there Saransh. Chill out bro...
    I am really sad Mo is not here anymore,I really enjoyed her humour. But life goes on and besides she will be back sometime in the future...
    We must not get names because then the forum will be a place full of fights. And we don't want that,do we?
    And finally Saransh don't insult other members man. I know you didn't post names in the posts above,but you could get banned like Siddharth few months ago...
    Its really pissing off that some random unwanted troll comes on the forums time and again antagonizing it, causing fights, disrupting a peaceful and tranquil environment that is present here due to people who really want to help others and have fun with a few jokes.... Some people who can't just handle small jokes probably coz they have some complex but can easily go onto PMs and trouble someone don't even deserve to frikkin live!!! Its surprising that person is still on the forums while the girl who had made no mistake has to leave.... I know ur post means good as it always does and u are saying it for my good only(thanks for dat ) but if such people infest this forum while people like Mo leave, I would rather rip apart those pests and get banned than stay quiet and see all this nonsense take place....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Its really pissing off that some random unwanted troll comes on the forums time and again antagonizing it, causing fights, disrupting a peaceful and tranquil environment that is present here due to people who really want to help others and have fun with a few jokes.... Some people who can't just handle small jokes probably coz they have some complex but can easily go onto PMs and trouble someone don't even deserve to frikkin live!!! Its surprising that person is still on the forums while the girl who had made no mistake has to leave.... I know ur post means good as it always does and u are saying it for my good only(thanks for dat ) but if such people infest this forum while people like Mo leave, I would rather rip apart those pests and get banned than stay quiet and see all this nonsense take place....
    Listen Man,
    You stated : I would rather rip apart those pests and get banned than stay quiet and see all this nonsense take place....
    You don't have the power to stop other people from doing those things. Besides let's say you were a mod or a super mod I don't know which ones can ban... And you ban a user like that forever. Fast forward a bit other mods close your account and you will be pointed by everybody with their fingers... How would you feel good if Cat,Princop,Sxrenity (I am not insulting or anything guys,you are just examples) banned those people? After all those people may have just have a bad but they have helped people... People like that exist and will exist and you can't do anything about it man. Mo will come back,and besides if you continue to insult people you will get banned and maybe even get banned permanently. So like I said you can't do anything about it and just chill out,and just help the others in this forum. After all that is why this forum exists.

P.S I mean this for your and everybody's good

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I just don't understand why it is so hard for people not to be nice to others, or to not play games with other users.

I said about two months ago that good posters on here were being messed with and having their emotions and feelings played with and that good people would end up getting hurt/upset. Fast forward and I honestly believe this forum has lost one of its shining lights of positivity in Mo, partly down to the negativity that was born via one person who liked to mess with people.

I have found in the last week or so that since one of the main antagonists have stopped posting this place has got a lot more positive - as not only has that users games stopped, but the influence and pull they had on others has also decreased. It is such a shame however that it looks like before that person went they took a last victim in Mo.
    The guy that caused that Mo to leave was a horrible sexist misogynist troll, the thread blew up in the space of a few posts. Guys like that are an embarrassment to the whole male species.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Christiansen View Post
    Listen Man,
    You stated : I would rather rip apart those pests and get banned than stay quiet and see all this nonsense take place....
    You don't have the power to stop other people from doing those things. Besides let's say you were a mod or a super mod I don't know which ones can ban... And you ban a user like that forever. Fast forward a bit other mods close your account and you will be pointed by everybody with their fingers... How would you feel good if Cat,Princop,Sxrenity (I am not insulting or anything guys,you are just examples) banned those people? After all those people may have just have a bad but they have helped people... People like that exist and will exist and you can't do anything about it man. Mo will come back,and besides if you continue to insult people you will get banned and maybe even get banned permanently. So like I said you can't do anything about it and just chill out,and just help the others in this forum. After all that is why this forum exists.

P.S I mean this for your and everybody's good
    Hmmm im getting u....... idk man its irritating, I can't imagine what all he cud have said to offend Mo so much so quickly.... I guess u r right but if a person crosses his lines he shudn't be allowed to stay on a public forum like this.... I will take ur advice, hope what u saying is right and Mo returns, but if I get an opportunity to meet that guy outside forums he is gonna regret getting an internet connection....
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Tell us ur opinion-

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    The guy that caused that Mo to leave was a horrible sexist misogynist troll, the thread blew up in the space of a few posts. Guys like that are an embarrassment to the whole male species.
    Really???? I managed to get a cached copy of that thread out of somewhere but it has only the original post by that guy and Mo's reply.... I thought the main event occurred in the PMs he sent to her, but was there more on that thread itself???

Tell us ur opinion-

Famous
    Really???? I managed to get a cached copy of that thread out of somewhere but it has only the original post by that guy and Mo's reply.... I thought the main event occurred in the PMs he sent to her, but was there more on that thread itself???
    Didn't take much to extrapolate what was going on behind the scenes from what was being said on the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post

It's about time you got off your high horse Mr. I don't think it was just that incident that made Mo quit here, the final push perhaps. It had been buidling up to this, with abuse on her or her friends here by (too) many. And you Mr, have played your own rather big part in it, while now washing your hands in innocence. No matter how nice you word it, you don't fool me. It disgusts me! So please stop your insinuations, the member you keep bringing up is gone, and you still can't let it go can you? It's sickening!

Banned
    The TRUTH has been spoken......And the person who has said this will become the prime target of that bunch of sh*t......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast