Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: I am not a quiter !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Don't use this word otherwise you will be banned......
    I always use "morons".
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Even "morons" is too mean. Ideally, no derogatory terms should be used towards any Manager or group of Managers. Ok, guys? Let's just be civil to each other and hope Mo comes back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
    I always use "morons".
    Some guys like me don't have this liberality...Apart from this it also matters for whom you have used this word......LoL...

Yet you can be extremely mean and malicious and be civil, and there's a prime example of it in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    It's about time you got off your high horse Mr. I don't think it was just that incident that made Mo quit here, the final push perhaps. It had been buidling up to this, with abuse on her or her friends here by (too) many. And you Mr, have played your own rather big part in it, while now washing your hands in innocence. No matter how nice you word it, you don't fool me. It disgusts me! So please stop your insinuations, the member you keep bringing up is gone, and you still can't let it go can you? It's sickening!
    I'm all about peace and love.

You are entitled to your opinion on me. I don't think you are right, but you are entitled to it. Hopefully you will see you are wrong about me in the future. I'm not wishing to get into any arguments or fights with you (or any other user for that matter), so I am hoping that moving forward there aren't going to be any on going problems. I don't really know much about you, but of Siddharth and Saransh, who there has been *minor* conflict with in the past, I do feel both are good people who bring a lot of good to the forum, even if we haven't always seen eye to eye on everything.

Anyhow, I think we can all agree that we all miss Mo. Life goes on though, so as long as she is safe and well then that is the main thing

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I'm all about peace and love.

..............snip useless drivel.....

You are entitled to your opinion on me. I don't think you are right, but you are entitled to it.
    You do your utmost best to come across that way yes. So why bring up people who can't defend themselves here, instigating another controversy? In a thread where it doesnt belong, but thats not entirely uncommon for you seemingly. Those last 2 sentences is exactly what you abuse to have your say whereever you want, though very eloquently, I'll give you that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234