Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Wait What ?

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume Payeur View Post
    Look at the start i my post, i said, ''i wanted to share'', and at the end, ''what do you think about it''.
    Its possible to start a post whitout needing answers, we can also have a discussion, that's part of a forum too, what makes a post usefull isn't that we learned something on it, whe are on the ''general discussion'' , as far as I know, this is a general discussion on the game.
    Now again,if you don't love my post, dont read it, there's no reason to.
    Thank you.
    In essence, this has been discussed to death i.e. Stars, Quality etc...a simple search would have been suffice to get your "discussion" answer. Yes I know what a forum is about and I also know there are some post who are just "venting" in the guise of discussion.

I cannot not read your post because it is there to be read. It's not like I make a mental note of which topics I should not read. Stop replying me if you don't like my replies, there's no reason to.

Thank you very much.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    In essence, this has been discussed to death i.e. Stars, Quality etc...a simple search would have been suffice to get your "discussion" answer. Yes I know what a forum is about and I also know there are some post who are just "venting" in the guise of discussion.

I cannot not read your post because it is there to be read. It's not like I make a mental note of which topics I should not read. Stop replying me if you don't like my replies, there's no reason to.

Thank you very much.
    How many times will i have to say it, im not trying to get answers, im just trying to discuss about it, give our opinion, that's all. My post is here to be read, but there is no obligation to read it, and no obligation to reply to it.

Now can we please get back to topic ?
    Thanks.
    GP Milan

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post

This only a possibility, but does someone knows If the unsigned SP have influence in the performance of the players?
    The players of abandoned teams, still received SP, they just are not assigned, If they were, the player would have higher Q

I am only saying this, because i have a 3* team were i had players with more that 100SP saved, and 2 seasons ago whend this happened i won against full 5* teams and even against a team with 6 scouts.

I know it dosent make sense, because the SP can be used for SA or New positions, but the player reduces training speed after reaching the exact number of points for the 6th star.
    Could very well be as the game takes into account these unassigned sp's like you said, when they (should) reach their next/6th star, and it also recognizes these with Cup Draws. For an abandoned team with several fasttrainers these players might actually be 2 stars stronger if they're in their 3rd and last abandoned month.

edit in: if this is true, there will be players who will think it hilarious to keep true Q hidden this way and beat 5/6 star teams with a 1 star team. I can surely see the appeal
    Last edited by fugazi; 06-12-2014 at 03:41 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dman2p, you might have found the answer to one of the most asked questions on the board, which accounts for god know how many posts!

Why am I loosing to a 10 Q weaker and abandoned teams?

It makes perfect sense, this way the Bot teams can "improve" too

So, you save up points for a SA then when you get it *bam* "my player got worse" . I can't believe that not assigning points is effectively the same as hitting auto-assign (until you actually assign them) but its not impossible.

This is just a theory, like any other.
    Buffs Mad likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

So there's basicly no point at assining skill points ?
    Does that mean it doesn't matter attack/defense/physic ?
    Does that even mean quality doesn't matter, what matter's is something hidden from us ?
    If Dman is right, we might be able to deduce other things...

Rookie
    u need to accept dat it was a troll result.it happens some tym or another wid every manager.so dnt get upset and move on

Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume Payeur View Post
    So there's basicly no point at assining skill points ?
    Does that mean it doesn't matter attack/defense/physic ?
    Does that even mean quality doesn't matter, what matter's is something hidden from us ?
    If Dman is right, we might be able to deduce other things...
    No. If he is right with his theory it would mean that the system assigns ur 'unassigned skill points' for you. If you just always click auto-assign then that would give the same result. But when you assign them yourself you get what u choose.

and i will add, as dman2pt already has,........IF......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12