Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Possession

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Gomes View Post
    Just explain me the question of "wide players"... Why the hell i cant play with the formation that i want? For me thats a big bug on this game, and this does NOT represent the sport neither the time expended playing the game and seeing games for possession... For sure there were modifications in the engine game cause they are beeing reporting lots of bugs and situations that are uncomun and unfairs....
    Its not rl with free will. Its a game and a game needs structure. It could be that the game engine produces extreme results when faced with extreme formations - where huge advantages are present without the natural diadvantages. Devs decided some controls were needed - you have that information.

Guys dont answer me the small question, besides i won that game without "wide players", what i real wanna know is what the hell is happening in this game that never i won a game when i see it in real time!!??? Why seems to me that if i spend more time playing the game i dont get rewarded for that, i dont have a bit of advantage of my partners abandoned teams????!!!! All crap...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Gomes View Post
    Guys dont answer me the small question, besides i won that game without "wide players", what i real wanna know is what the hell is happening in this game that never i won a game when i see it in real time!!??? Why seems to me that if i spend more time playing the game i dont get rewarded for that, i dont have a bit of advantage of my partners abandoned teams????!!!! All crap...
    Don't ask the small questions then. You do not lose games because you watch them. Sometimes things just don't go your way.

There is a vent thread if you want to vent. If you want to ask a serious question about something other than posssession then you can start your own thread instead of jumping on the back of a thread about "Possession".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12