Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Amazing Comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Real life also impossible,bro..with the quality of higher 10 than they have NO red card..full 11 vs 11..leading 3-0 till 53"...just like brazil vs San marino...and you expect they score 4 goals in arrow??? Possible to score 1 then go hard defensive to park their double decker with alot of hard tackle or kung fu style in their half..it is the real possibility for San marino...hahaha
    Istanbul '05 says hello. Germany 4 - 4 Sweden. Certainly not impossible to overturn such scorelines, even against significantly stronger opponents.
    RedManc7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    Clearly something you did changed the result and I mean it is still an awesome win, and I congratulate you. I just don't see how you came back in that game (real life it can happen, but in a coded game?). Just be glad you are on the winning side, because if I was on the losing side something would probably get broken
    Thankfully for him, he wasn't watching. The 89th minute winner might have ended things for him.

Apprentice
    I wouldn't say it's a comeback but rather a troll result for my opponent....We both had to settle for a 2-2 draw at my home and he was leading by 3 goals until the 80th minute and then all of a sudden my team scores 3 goals out of nowhere and knocks him out of the cup tourney....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Real life also impossible,bro..with the quality of higher 10 than they have NO red card..full 11 vs 11..leading 3-0 till 53"...just like brazil vs San marino...and you expect they score 4 goals in arrow??? Possible to score 1 then go hard defensive to park their double decker with alot of hard tackle or kung fu style in their half..it is the real possibility for San marino...hahaha
    I don't think the quality difference between San Marino and Brazil is only 10. I am thinking more of a 100. A level 3 versus a level 25 sounds more like it
    RedManc7 likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

"A game of two halves."

66, 68, 68, 70. Omg I would be so damned pissed if that happened to me xD
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

O M G

Never this this kind of stuffs ever. So it is not over when you are up at least 3-0. I ever saw someone ended up drewing 3-3 after getting 3-0 down.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    I don't think the quality difference between San Marino and Brazil is only 10. I am thinking more of a 100. A level 3 versus a level 25 sounds more like it
    San Marino vs Primary school football team

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

I am proud to say that I am the 2014 season Champion as of tonight! CAN YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG IT?!?!

vad
    Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKu View Post
    66, 68, 68, 70. Omg I would be so damned pissed if that happened to me xD
    I noticed this efect first time about 3 seasons ago. During the game, the team is given a boost that lasts for about 10 minutes of game time. During that time attacking intensifies in great degree and it's not unusual to see 2-3 goals one after another. This does not seem to correlate with any actions of the manager, in fact I saw this happening without the manager present at all. Kinda happy hour.

Btw, I always laugh when I read about all these sophisticated tactics and formations and what should be countered with what... it might be all valid in real world, or perhaps in game like Football Manager, but this game, it appears, is much simpler than all that. The proof is simple: if you look at the ladder in your own league, you will find that it pretty much goes by the quality of the team, with everybody having different formation and not changing it for the whole season.
    Last edited by vad; 06-29-2014 at 07:20 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast