Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Amazing Comeback

vad
    Apprentice
    I wonder if anybody noticed that the AML who supposedly made the "amazing comeback" happen, has made zero contribution into it: he did not score and he did not assist.

Still thinkiing it was because of his presence?
    Last edited by vad; 06-29-2014 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    I wonder if anybody noticed that the AML who supposedly made the "amazing comeback" happen, has made zero contribution into it: he did not score and he did not assist.

Still thinkiing it was because of his presence?
    If you look through all the posts you would see that someone has indeed already noticed that

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

One time I made a comeback in the cup semi finale. At first leg I lost 2-0 away and thought that it was over, but the second leg day came and I got confidence. I changed some of my tactics to try and make a comeback. The match began, and I scored at the 3rd minuteright there I knew that I will score another goal.
    At half time it was 2-0 (2-2) on aggregate.
    The second half came and I scored 2 more goals to make it 4-0 and qualify for the cup final.

That was my best comeback of all time.
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Apprentice
    CL SF game: first game lost with 2-0 at home( convinced that was troll game I let up the same orders ) ; second leg min 20, losing by one and then happened the payback .. won 7-1 away game , , 30% better my team.
    missing T11 old form

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123